cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Has anyone received there phone or ups email? And if so when did you order your phone?

IPHONE 6 16 gig space grey ONLY

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Master

TJANTHONY1022 - Thanks for posting. If you need any assistance, we are available. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

TJANTHONY1022 - I'm sorry to hear about the long wait for you new Iphone 6. Have you checked the status of your order? Follow this link http://bit.ly/1uM8p8Z and click on the learn more tab. If you need any additional information please let me know.
- Saul
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I WANT TO KNOW WHY ONLY ONE OF MY PHONES SHIPPED (iPhone 6plus gold) AND MY OTHER HAS YET TO BE PROCESSED (iPhone 6plus space grey) BUT I WENT IN STORE AND ORDERED THEM AT THE SAME TIME! I WAS THERE FOR 4 HOURS PLACING THESE ORDERS AND I WAS THE FIRST IN THE STORE

Highlighted
Journeyman

At least u got one I have even got mine yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea but the one I got isn't even mines. It's for my new line. The whole process is terrible. If you preordered it the same day as preorders started , you shouldn't be waitin as long as everyone who followed suit after. Sprints deff on my shit list.

Highlighted
Master

Kingball21,

Hey there. I understand your frustration. I am truly sorry that they weren't received at the same time. We will be shipping the devices as soon as we receive them from the manufacturer. - SarahG
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003, We apologize for the inconvenience. The iPhone 6 is in very high demand but we are doing our best to send the orders. Do you have an order number? If so, you can track the device at sprint.com/myorder. Keep us posted.
- Erick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Kingball21,
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat