cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Has anyone received there phone or ups email? And if so when did you order your phone?

IPHONE 6 16 gig space grey ONLY

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Journeyman

I walked into the Sprint store on Friday at lunch and walked out 20 minutes later with a space grey 64GB 6.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes Jimm757, the 6 isn't the problem. People can't get their hands on the 6P via Sprint Store or online.
Highlighted
Master

joe.angel How may I assist you today? - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i pre ordered my iPhone 6+ on the 12th and got it today. So it does not seems as if it any ones fault. I don't know why people are so upset that they are pointing fingers at apple or at sprint. I am an apple care tech support senior advisor an we sold over 10 million phone in 3 days so yes it is going to take time to manufacture those phones we can not just sell that many and send them out in one day. we can not just poops them out and say here you go. Yes i agree that sprints customers service can be way better then what it is. I called today to talk to them about the discount i get on my bill because of my job and i spoke to someone who did not understand english very well and assisted that i needed to set up a payment arraignment (which i did a week ago) he did not even look at my account until i yelled and made him. He was trying to get more money out of me. Then when i asked the question about my discount i had to repeat it 4 times before i finally got mad and asked if he was sitting there playing with something or not paying attention and that to get me to someone who could understand me or at least listen to me. I was then transferred and the lines got disconnected in the mean time. So yes i agree sprint customer service is horrible. But as for the iPhones complaining and making remarks on who's fault it is will not get it to you any faster!

Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12
Have you tried checking your order status? If not, you can check your status on www.sprint.com/myorder .
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

awestfield00 - Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Orders are being processed through the warehouse as devices are becoming available to us by Apple. We will get the order and tracking to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Olintad Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - I get where you are coming from. We are doing all that we can to work with Apple to fulfill these orders. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

the only issue that anyone is going to see is that you work for Apple and you have gotten your device first. I pre ordered my device 9/12 just like a lot of other people. I don't care how many were "sold" over the weekend. Not my problem, I ordered it to have it shipped to me. I pre ordered it, they had my money a week before they had everyone else's money apparently. Take care of the pre orders. If there were 10 million to sell over the weekend than that tells me that everyone of us with the iphone 6 plus pre order got fucked out of a phone because we wanted to pre order it instead of going to the store. Most of us work everyday and can't sit outside the store all night and day. So since you say you work for Apple and that I need to "calm down" because "we sold 10 million phones this weekend" I'm taking that as you don't care about any of us whose money you already got, we can wait. Why because I have already put cash in your hand. Thanks a lot for saying none of us are important enough to take care of, let alone give information to. I paid for my device, I have had Apple for awhile. If you can't produce enough phones for pre order (should be a lot of fucking phones) and have enough inventory for the store than there is a problem and the pre orders should come first because all of Apple and sprint reps are saying it's being processed in the order it was placed. I'm 1 week ahead of everyone but I can't even get a stupid fucking tracking number for my phone that I purchased. Not to mention the zero information anyone has released about the subject.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trust me I'm in the same boat and to add insult to injury my new case came today I agree sprint nor Apple cares bexuz they have our money and hell they already probably got there phones so why Wud they care

Highlighted
Master

Hello Dee517,

Congratulations on getting your new device! It sounds like everything went as planned. Please enjoy your new phone and please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat