cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Has anyone received there phone or ups email? And if so when did you order your phone?

IPHONE 6 16 gig space grey ONLY

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Master

JustMegaBueno,

We hope you are enjoying your new iPhone 6.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was just curious about other people's shipping for their iphone 6 16 gig space grey. Wondering if there was a wait on those specific models like I've been hearing about

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I was just curious about the 6 16 gig space grey and if there was any delay on that specific model like I've been hearing

Highlighted
Master

Olintad,
We know you anticipate enjoying your new purchase. As you know iPhones are well sought out, so ship out dates are based on the availability of the device. Hang in there, this device is well worth wait.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Copesmile12

Let me make a few things clear here....

1) there is NO Need for you to be nasty at me and yell at me and cuss at me

2) just because i work for apple as nothing to do with how i got my phone already. However i did not just sit  around and b**** because it was not getting shipped out fast enough because i do work for apple and i know how hard our warehouses work to get these out to customers!

3) i NEVER said once that apple did not care about our customers you put that in there your self.

4) WE DO NOT HAVE YOU MONEY!!! IT IS THE SAME WITH SPRINT!!!! You do not get charged for the phone until the phone ships and if you have then you have an issue because apple does not charge you until the item ships and sprint never charged me before it ships either

5) i understand you are looking forward to getting the new phone and just because someone is trying to give you a little insight on what is going on and why it is taking so long to get them there is no need to be mean or rude!!!!! I did not get mean or rude with you and i did not get mean or rude with anyone. and just like you I pre-ordered my phone the 12th i was promised it on the 19th it did not show up!!! i had to wait a few extra days you may be doing the same thing just because you have not gotten it yet does not mean it will not be here in the lest fews days. But i would start checking your facts before you start screaming an yelling and treating people like crap!!!!!

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I received an email this morning that my phone is being shipped to the store. It has yesterday as the ship day so I'm guessing my phone should be at the store tomorrow. FYI I pre ordered on 9/12 in store around 10:15am EST for those who are still waiting. Hopefully, the wait won't be as long as everyone is being told.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Happy to hear someone is getting a phone. Nothing here yet on my 12th pre-order but gee it was nice to get an email from sprint saying time is running out to protect my new phone.  sigh.. really sprint, really?

And a quick reply to mamajennifer,  umm don't know how you got your phone but I sure paid HUNDREDS of dollars immediately on my credit card, so your comment about sprint not charging until they ship is absolutely false and many people have said the same. If you renew your contract and pay the reduced price..you PAY immediately.

Highlighted
Master

awestfield00, Thank you for your post. In order to track your order click here http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa frequently for further assistance. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully you will receive your device very soon. Have you received your tracking number as of yet? - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

First off I don't care what you say becaue I know the facts. I work for a major company in my field as well. I know how the warehouse works. I can guarantee you that the money is out of my account. I'll bet you $1000 that the money is gone and I have proof sprint has it. I even called about it. So maybe you should check your statements before you try using them against someone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lets all get together and blame the people at Foxconn and Petragon for not making enough iPhones for us all. For $17 a day we expect more, right?!?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I pre ordered my phone on the 15th. I got a confirmation from UPS that the phone was delivered to the sprint store I ordered it from on the 19th . I preorded a 6 space grey 64gb. I called and they said they didn't have any. I think they sold MY phone that I ordered.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat