cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Has anyone received there phone or ups email? And if so when did you order your phone?

IPHONE 6 16 gig space grey ONLY

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah they probably did. I would have had it shipped to my house.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The worst part is that people are returning the iphone 6 plus like crazy because it's "to big"...that's irritating, I can't even get a damn tracking number but they can sell 10 million phones and have most of the iphone 6 plus returned instead of fulfilling the preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you didn't get the Plus I bet you can go to the Sprint store and cancel your order. According to the Sprint stores in my area, they have the iPhone 6, just not the plus. People are returning because they are too big? Really?

Highlighted
Master

mamajennifer2- I am very sorry about the terrible experience you had received when calling in. Please let me know if you need anything; we are always here to help as well. Enjoy your new Iphone! - Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

joe.angel, Thanks for posting. The iPhone 6 has been on back order. Some models have a longer wait time. - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

kennishatb

Thanks for posting. I'm glad to hear that you will be receiving your device soon.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello Laryl,

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!
Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12

It's entirely possible that some of these preorders were set up as lease options and in that event, a charge might not have been created. I can see that you're quite upset and this is not the experience that we want for our customers to have. The demand for the new iphones is unprecedented on a global level. We are in line with other carriers and their estimated delivery times, and we're working with Apple to get the inventory so that we can get it to you. Have you checked the status of your order? Did UPS say it was delivered, or is the status on back order? Usually, phones must be signed for, so if UPS delivered it, please PM us and we'll take a look at the tracking. If you ordered it at a store and they sold it, I would follow up with them, as that's not supposed to be standard practice.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well the money was taken for mine. I don't get it, most of us has paid hundreds of dollars for a phone that you never give me any information on. No tracking number yet. You have to stop using the excuse that the "global demand is to high" no it's not because the numbers released said it was around 4 million pre orders. That's total of all carriers and even Apple itself. Why do you put the pre order customers last? Why is it that you can sell to customers right off the street? Give me an actual answer, not just some stupid programmed message. "Check on sprint.com/myorder" it doesn't give me any information. Just give me a date on when the phone will be here. Is that to hard? I have been with sprint for awhile, I'm about sick of all of the stupid games sprint is playing. Sprint is in a very shitty spot. Everyone is talking about the crappy customer service they are recieving, the best part is that it's all online and the only way to fix it is to help the customers right now. If people don't start getting tracking numbers and thier phones soon sprint is going to be the talk of the Internet with how people are going to return thier phones and switch carriers. I don't blame them one bit. Fix this problem. If you want to help me than give me a date on when my phone will ship.

Highlighted
Master

JustMegaBueno - Thanks for posting. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. - Jonelle Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

gooseman7 - Oh no, that's not good. I would like to investigate this for you. Please send us a PM so we can look into this. The details to send a PM can be found here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12 - That's not how we want you to feel. I'm sorry that you have not received your tracking number. We are working hard to process these orders. I understand your frustration, and appreciate your patience during this time. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat