cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 64GB Space Gry Shipping

Journeyman

iPhone 6 64GB Space Gry Shipping

Has anyone that order this phone on 9/20 recieved a tracking number, or recieved the phone? I use my phone for work and I'm missing out on alot of things. Does anyone know when Sprint will recieve a shipment of phones and ship them out?

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 64GB Space Gry Shipping

I ordered my 64gb Space Gray on 9/14, no tracking number yet, got an order number when I placed my order.

Journeyman

Same. Ordered my 6+ 16gb and nothing but an order number. Still stuck at "

Status: Your pre-order for the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. For delivery, please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you place your order as we anticipate high demand for this new product. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder."

Master

mrwilliams010,

I definitely apologize for the delay and I know you're dying to get your hands on your new iPhone, but you will get it soon. You can access Sprint.com/ship for more shipping information and access Sprint.com/orderstatus for your order status.

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I preordered in store in 9/12 and haven't got mine either I DNT know what's going on and seems to me they don't care only thing about in store preorder u cant track order and makes me mad but I hope to get it soon that's all I keep saying but tomAro is Friday probably won't get it Tomaro either but I will see

Master

Hello 5415152094,

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I do the same thing and check the status hoping

Master

Zombattie,

I definitely hear your frustration. We're working closely with the manufacturer to get these phones out to customers as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience as we work to get these orders fulfilled as soon as inventory comes in.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

At least you got that response, when I put my order number in I get nada. My friend and I both ordered our ohones at the sprint store in Milwaukee on 9/22. He received his without any tracking info on 9/30, pretty quick right.

So unorganized. Wondering why he would receive his phone so early when people that preordered on 9/12 still dont even have a tracking number for theirs.

Journeyman

Yeah its some weird things going on with Sprint and i am very disappointed with them. It will tick me off if i recieve my phone in november or december...

Master

rustyreed2003,

I understand how frustrating this must be for you. We're shipping orders out as quickly as we receive inventory. We appreciate your patience.
Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Master

Jayy5,

We're sorry the phones are delayed. We're working diligently to get them out to you. Here's a link to help. http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

April
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat