cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 In Store Preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 In Store Preorders

My Baton Rouge area store hasn't even gotten their shipment of iPhones yet. Does anyone know when they'll be coming in?

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just went to my local sprint store(lynchburg va) and she told me some o the iphone 6 came and she only got 2 of the iphone 6 plus which none of the two was mine I ordered a iphone 6 + she said they supsose to get another shipment in today so hopefully I will get lucky so then I asked her could I get an order number so I can check myself she said the order she would give me i Wud be able to check it becUz it was an i store preorder

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I didn't receive any info on my order. I have a contract change and a receipt where I paid the sales tax. I'm going to call back around 10 and see if they have their orders yet. I called at 8. I understand the potential of theft if shipments were received yesterday, but its release day. I'm sure there are people waiting in line outside the store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just went to my sprint store in webster texas and they said the same thing... Haven't received the shipment!! So what's the purpose of a preorder then??

Highlighted
Journeyman

The store is no longer able to answer phone calls, so I'm assuming something came in. But if they can't even answer their phones, how can they call and let me know?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update: 10:30am in Baton Rouge- NO PHONE SHIPMENTS YET. I'm seriously getting really angry about this.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - You are going to love your iPhone 6. We're anticipating on you enjoying your new device. I apologize about the delay. Please keep us posted. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

lllizzzzieee,

I'm sure the store will call when your device comes in. Enjoy your new iPhone when you receive it!

Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I bet it is a good phone too bad I dnt have mine yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. It would be nice if the stores got their shipments to you know, sell them on the day they say they'll have them in?

Highlighted
Master

Hello RasTino,

I know that you are excited about your new phone. When order ships, Sprint sends an email to allow online tracking at sprint.com/myorder.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello lllizzzzieee,

You can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping or Apple at 800-694-7466 or use www.apple.com.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat