cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 In Store Preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 In Store Preorders

My Baton Rouge area store hasn't even gotten their shipment of iPhones yet. Does anyone know when they'll be coming in?

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Master

TJANTHONY1022, Sorry that you feel this way! This is neither what we want you to feel, nor is it our intent. Please understand that there is a delay, for there is a globally high demand for this phone.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

anthonycrespino2013A, Sorry to here about the experience you had. We want to turn this around. Please send us a private message on this matter by using this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . We don't want to lose you as a loyal customer. - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ErrorlGlanville - We definitely understand your frustration. Sorry for the delay. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We don't want you to leave! Things will get sorted out in no time. We hope you don't have second thoughts once you receive your device. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I enter my order number XXXXXXX-XX I receive this response;

We're sorry; the number you entered did not match our records. Please read the tips below, check the number and try again.

How do I check on my order status?????

Message was edited by: Edshore
I contacted Sprint Customer care and was told after a 20 minuet hold that orders placed at a Sprint Company store CAN NOT be checked for status online or by calling Customer Service.  They can only be checked for status at the Sprint store where the order was placed.

Highlighted
Master

Edshore, Thank you for reaching out to us! I definitely understand your frustration. The demand for the iPhone was extremely high and we are working with the manufacture on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail stores as quickly as they arrive. Keep in contact with the store for updates. Please let us know if you have any other questions. - Jacque Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat