cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 LTE low connectivity if any....

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 LTE low connectivity if any....

I've been with Sprint for going on 2 years now, I just traded my iPhone 5 for the iPhone 6, I had poor LTE coverage with my iPhone 5 and my area is completely covered by what Sprints Area Map shows for LTE coverage I should have it. I live in Kinston, NC 28501. Now with the iPhone 6 it's the same issue after one of the sales reps told me that the iPhone 6 was gonna have better connectivity. I'm starting to get very frustrated with Sprint and am almost ready to drop them all together unless they can do something to make me stay. Is anyone else having this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue here! Very frustrating!

Highlighted
Master

Banjomike19,

We would not want to lose you as a customer. Where do your issues occur most? What are the ZIPs and cross-streets nearest to the problem locations?

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

[Personal Information Removed] Kinston Nc 28501 this info is in my first response.

Message was edited by: TheModerator    This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Master

Banjomike19, I'm so sorry about that.  The area has LTE enabled on 1900 MHz, so I'd expect to see some healthy numbers.  Can you run a few speed tests and either posts screencaps of the results of just let us know what it's testing at?  I'd like to have an idea of exact numbers so we can send in a note to the techs. - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

How do I run a Speed test? I'm still only getting 3G in my location.

Highlighted
Journeyman

IMG_0038.PNG

Still on 3G very low speeds.....

Highlighted
Master

Banjomike19

The test result you've provided shows speeds that are really low. We've notified our network team to check your location. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Banjomike19,

The test result you've provided shows speeds that are really low. We've notified our network team to check your location. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue. Went on Sprint chat and they confirmed my address was a strong LTE/Spark area. They walked me through some changes on the phone, but nothing improved. Was then told to call technical support. I did and they could not help. They told me to go to a Sprint store and have them look at it. I did and they said it might be a bad sim card and recommended I go to an Apple store before my 14 days are up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat