cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 New wont make calls or send msg

Go to solution
Journeyman

iPhone 6 New wont make calls or send msg

"Your account could not be validated please call customer service for assistance" that's the msg I receive when I try to make a call but everything is fine with my phone when I enter my account online everything is fine as well. It's really upsetting Smiley Sad can anyone help?

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 New wont make calls or send msg

Go to your phone pad type this in and dial. Once it says the service had been updated try again.

Journeyman

this in?? Sorry I didn't get what I should dial

Journeyman

My bad... ##873283#

Journeyman

Thx it was so easy everything is working now I can't believe it was that easy what's up is back lol can't live without it lol

Journeyman

Awesome! Life is so much better when it works. Lol

Master

silviolsantos10 - Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. Have you tried any troubleshooting yet? Please try dialing ##873283# and call, see if the phone will update at all. If notice your post if from earlier, if you are still having any issues, please keep us posted. We want you to enjoy your new phone. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY

Thank you for helping out. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to assist any way we can.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY

Thanks for the post. We're always here to help!

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY - If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. - Nia Sprint Social Care
Master

silviolsantos10 - You're in good hands. Happy Connecting! -UnikaSprint Social Care
Master

silviolsantos10 - Keep us posted, if you still need any assistance. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat