Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB SG Roll Call

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB SG Roll Call

Has anyone that ordered their iPhone 6Plus 128gb SG before 10/5 received theirs yet? After 10/5 received theirs yet? Please post on this thread so we can possibly get some insight as to if these orders are being shipped "in the order they're received".

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just received tracking for my order from 9/30. 6+, 128, SG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, ordered via Sprint.com, not a store

Highlighted
Journeyman

FInally, after 12 weeks of waiting received my tracking number. 128G 6+ SG online on 9/30

Journeyman

I ordered mine from a Sprint store on 9/26. Still nothing after 3 months of waiting. No tracking number, no sign that I will ever get this phone.

Highlighted
Master

WEBSTINKER, I can see how this can be frustrating for you. Let us take a look into this, please access the following link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and provide the necessary information. We'll be awaiting your response. - Natalie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat