cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Plus November Orders

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 Plus November Orders

Figured I would start a thread dedicated to the iPhone 6 Plus orders taken in November. I actually just placed my order on Monday, well aware of the shipping delay. I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB Space Gray model and I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY PHONE (although I will.. for quite some time). Come on, Apple! Ship our phones!!

62 REPLIES 62
Master

Re: iPhone 6 Plus November Orders

ysir09 - Hi there! Thanks for posting. Happy to hear you've placed your order. Sprint is working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out of our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. - Indie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I Just got my phones Today.  Order 2 Space Gray 64gb and they arrived 4 weeks exact to the day.

Master

Hi JASMINYANIRA14,

Congrats on receiving your phones! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask, we'll be more than happy to assist.

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

how do i find out when my iphone 6 plus 64gb will be shipped if i ordered in store

Master

justinb1020, The store will contact you once your device has arrived. You can also try calling the store to check the status of your order.
Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Jasminyanira14, when you actually receive the iPhone please go to https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/176283 and post your order-to-arrival time so others who ordered your model get a better idea of what delay to expect.

Journeyman

I order my Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Grey on late October 24th.

Just got a tracking number this morning November 14th. So far 3 weeks waiting.

Hopefully get my phone sometimes next week. I stay in California

Master

santiago6486

That is awesome! Please keep us posted. We're always here to help out any way we can.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can some one tell me why its taking so long for the iPhone 64GB to come through the mail? I ordered mine on the 30th oct. for my fiance. I have an order number but still nothing. Does it really need to take this long for the phones to arrive?

Journeyman

It is now 8 weeks and no still phone (iPhone 6 Plus 128GB)... 

I placed My Order on 9/22/2014 f(rom New Jersey, USA) and I was told 4-6 weeks:

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
885909971640IPHONE 6P GRAY 128GB KIT12014-09-22
Status:Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB has been received. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

To my surprise, on October 31, 2014 (week 6), I received an email stating:

Important order alert

Your shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 3 to 4 weeks from today for:
Phone model: IPHONE6 PLUS GRAY 128GB KIT

It is an understatement to say that being told in week 6 that I should expect another delay of up to 4 weeks was disappointing.

This coming Friday, November 21, 2014, I will be at week 3 of Sprint's "revised" shipping delivery period. 

No word on whether orders placed prior to my order date on September 22, 2014, have been filled.  Each time I call Customer service (and I have called several times), they cannot give any better estimate or explanation.   I fear yet another last second email telling me that I have to wait until 2015...

Master

NJ_Basking_Ridge,

I apologize for the delay in receiving your new phone. The demand for the iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB models was much higher than the manufacturer expected. As soon as we receive inventory, we're shipping orders out to our customers. We appreciate your patience.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat