cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Plus preorder?

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 Plus preorder?

The problem isn't really with sprint.  Most of the problems is coming from Apple(the manufacture).  Apple decided a one week pre-order time frame was enough.  Think of sprint like a retail store like Wal-Mart.  All sprint is is a supplier.  The manufacture(apple) is the one who determines who and where the phones get to get shipped to.  Apple has forgotten what a pre-order process really is.  A pre-order process is suppose to help the company determine how many products it needs to meet the demand on release day.  One week pre-order timeframe is not an effective way to decide how many products it needs considering the demand for the phone has been unprecedented.  Apple should have made the pre-order period 2-3 weeks at the LEAST.  I pre-ordered my phone on the 13th and still have not received a tracking order.  I too have been frustrated with waiting and initially blamed sprint for the lack of communication and the pre-order process.   After thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that apple is the one to blame during this whole fiasco.  Sprint is really doing the best they can on their part.  Sprint has no control over apple and how products get delivered to sprint.  I totally understand your frustration but really the fingers really need to be pointed at apple.

Journeyman

Apple dropped the ball not sprint. Apple intentionally causes delays to make their phones seems so special it happens every release.

Journeyman

That is incorrect. Someone I know, who ordered the space grey, 64GB, iPhone plus a little after 7 in the evening on the night of the preorder got it last week and they live in LA. I too live in LA and ordered the space grey, 64GB, iPhone plus, except I ordered mine 15 hours before him and have yet to see mine. If you haven't signed a contract yet and live in the area you can go pick up the space grey, 64GB iPhone plus in store at Best Buy right now. I checked.

Journeyman

i pre ordered mine on Sept. 12th and have yet to receive an email.  On launch day, I went to another Sprint store and they had the iPhone 6 I wanted.   So when I wanted to cancel my preorder, I was told by the Sprint store manager I pre ordered from that I could not cancel my pre order.  I have to wait to get the iPhone.  Funny that I didn't sign any documents for my new plan due to the whole system being down.  I thought I could cancel and get the iPhone on launch day?  It just does't make any sense. 

Master

Hello SmashyCrashy,

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

ditkazbearz - Thank you for posting. We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can assist with please let us know. -Krista
Sprint Social Care
Master

LAKERSPURPLEANDGOLD, Thank you for reaching out to us! I definitely understand your frustration. The demand for the iPhone was extremely high and we are working with the manufacture on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail stores as quickly as they arrive. Please keep in contact with the store for updates. Let us know if you have any other questions. - Jacque Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Laurel,

How can you possibly still be using the, "ahead of schedule," line when my schedule and the schedule for everyone else who pre-ordered on the morning of the 12th ends tomorrow? Makes it appear that you don't really know what you are doing.

But then, that seems to be a job requirement at Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 12.00.03 AM.png

Journeyman

Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 12.00.03 AM.png

Journeyman

Just got off the phone with Sprint after an almost 2 hour ordeal. Spoke with a customer service rep who bumped me up to a senior rep because the managers wouldn't speak with me. They need 24-48 hours to prepare. Meanwhile my phone was guaranteed to be here today and it wasn't. Nothing they can do they said. There was some sort of mix up and even though it is clear I ordered it on the 12th before 11am. They said it may be another 3 weeks. What a horrible customer experience. I left AT&T to save money but you get what you pay for... or sometimes don't get what you pay for.

They will not honor their guarantee and even though I have it in writing and offered to mail it to them as proof they said it was most likely a miscommunication on my part. Everything seems to be my fault somehow.

If you're not a customer and are considering signing with Sprint just wait and see how they reply to this message. It will be a variation on a theme. Something along the lines of, "We are very sorry you feel that way. Thanks for you patience. Let me know how I can help. John Doe Sprint Customer Care"

And then that will be that. I'll never hear from JD again.

I don't yell. They aren't worth my anger and it's not the reps fault anyway. But the disgust I feel won't be going away anytime soon. They better figure out a way to make this right or I'll be sure to let everyone who ever asks me about phone service from now until my last day know not to do business with them.

I'm off to a Verizon store now. Somebody on here recommended them. I want to see what kind of plans they offer. It'll take about three weeks if I get my phone from them too so why not?!

Journeyman

When you call them out, they don't respond as fast

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat