cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus at the Apple Store!

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus at the Apple Store!

Hey everyone!!

I spoke with Apple this past weekend because I'm going to get the iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB Gold on Thursday.  I called to inquire about do they have any in stock.  She stated she's not sure why they would not be in stock because they are fully stock with their devices.  She stated that she doesn't know why Sprint does not have any in their store but they should have them in the store because they have tons of devices that has been sent to them.  Not only did she give me the peace of mind that I'm getting my phone this Thursday, but she put the icing on the cake that Apple Recycle program is their own way of buyback.  They are able to buy back any iPhone start at generation 4 back from you and apply credit towards the actual device.  Sorry Sprint!  I was going to get the phone at the store from you guys.  Looks like if you want the job DONE you would go to the Motherland that actually sells their own product!

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Master

baransom,

Awesome! New phones are great! Feel free to reach out if you need anything we're here to help!

-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003, I know waiting can be tedious! It is good news that it was delivered. Have you been able to retrieve it? *Jazmine Social Care
Highlighted
Master

baransom, Thank you for reaching out to us. Please let us know if you need anything. We are here for you. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat