cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus "Pre-Order Delivery"

Highlighted
Wizard

iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus "Pre-Order Delivery"

I have been checking my order status relentlessly since I pre-ordered and of course, it still says "Order in Progress", without the same estimated delivery date and shipping time.

Here is my status so far:

rder Number: oy-shso-******

Last updated: 10/14/2014

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #

885909971640 IPHONE 6P GRAY 128GB KIT 1 2014-09-12

Status: Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB has been received. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

Please post your information here and let's help each other out because " Sprint Care" just read scripts and are bots.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus "Pre-Order Delivery"

BucksFloBx,

I definitely understand your frustration and appreciate your patience. Once the device is shipped you will be notified. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

- Sandy
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Re: iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus "Pre-Order Delivery"

Shhhhhh.... no one wants your help

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat