Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 pre-order and trade-in

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 pre-order and trade-in

Hi,

I searched the forums and didn't see the answer to this question anywhere.  What is the process for trading in my old iphone for the credit towards a new one if I want to preorder?  Do I pre-order now and then get the credit when I turn in my phone at the store in a week?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 pre-order and trade-in

Also, I am on a Sprint Business account.  Will this be an issue with the preorder/trade-in?

Thanks again.

Master

theinsane11

Thank you for contacting us. Please refer to sprint.com/buyback for more information.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Master

theinsane11,

Please view this link, sprint.com/buyback for information on trading in your phone. Also, visit sprint.com/iphone6.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can the SPRINT STORES only accept TRADE IN  if you buy 50% in accessories?

I recently TRADE IN my iphone 5s on a 6 plus in a Sprint Store and they forced me (FOR ACCEPT MY TRADE) i has to buy 50% in accessories. After i refuse to trade-in they say was fine is i just buy a Shield Protector.

Now i want to trade-in another iphone 5s and i want to make sure what is the true.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat