Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Life Plan or Easy Pay?

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone Life Plan or Easy Pay?

HELP PLEASE!!!

I am looking to to get a new device well the iPhone6 to be specific, I am eligible to upgrade with EasyPay but I was wondering if I would be able to or can just choose to lease my phone with the iPhone for Life Plan?

21 REPLIES 21
Wizard

Re: iPhone Life Plan or Easy Pay?

Without knowing details about your account and specific details about your upgrade eligibility, I cannot answer for sure. Having said that, if you are eligible for an upgrade, you should be able to buy the new iPhone 6 through easy pay or iPhone for life.

You can find information on this here,

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/FAQs_about_the_iPhone_for_Life_Plan/692e3237-f1cb-4da9-89c...

Master

ReshicaW – Thanks for reaching out. Existing customers are able to switch over the iPhone for life plan with no problems. Here is a side by side comparison between the iPhone for life plan and the unlimited plan with Easy Pay http://bit.ly/WTQjpd. Let me know if you have any questions about this. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

What is the monthly cost for the base model iPhone 6 Plus under the different plan options ( for-life, easy-pay, contract )?  The chart you linked to says the monthly cost is $20 per month under "iPhone for Life".. is this the 16GB iPhone 6 cost? I thought i saw somewhere that it would be $25 for the iPhone 6 Plus but i cant seem to find that now. thanks!

Master

Edbenz – For the iPhone for life plan the plan it is $50/month for unlimited talk, text, and data. There is also be a leasing add on depending what phone you select. iPhone 6 16GB $20/month, 64GB $25/month, 128GB $30/month. iPhone 6+ 16GB $25/month, 64GB $30/month, 128GB $35/month. These are the prices for qualifying customers with $0 down. With a 2 year contract the up front cost will be the following: iPhone 6 16GB $199, 64GB $299, 128GB $399. iPhone 6+ 16GB $299, 64GB $399, 128GB $499. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

thank you for that info.. very helpful. You listed the price breakdown for "For-Life" and the standard 2 year contract.. what about Easy Pay? My understanding is that i would pay the sales tax on the full price of the phone upfront ( unsubsidized price ), and then monthly installments, plus the cost of the plan per line ( $50 )..  im not sure if ive got that right. thanks so much for your help!

Master

edbenz,

You are right on track with the Easy Pay Plan. Please view this link, sprint.com/iphone6 for a breakdown of the plan.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would like to go with the easypay option for the iPhone 6 64GB, but I will be the only person in my family (4 lines) upgrading to the iPhone 6. Will the $50 plan still apply to me? Will it just replace my existing plan without affecting the other 3 lines? Or will I have to leave their plan and be on my own?

Master

nrodrigues91,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. You will have the option to change your plan when you upgrade or to keep your existing plan. If you decide you would like to change your plan, we would not make you change the plans on the other 3 lines. If you are on a plan that offers discounts based on the number of lines in the plan, such as the Framily Plan, the other 3 lines may see a price change due to losing 1 line from the plan. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My situation is similar to nrodrigues91 above.  What are the advantages of keeping the Family Plan with a iPhone 6 versus switching to the new plan?     If I move all phones on my current Family Plan to the iPhone 6 can I still keep a Family Plan or is it more advantageous and less costly to move them to the  new plan..what would be the cost? 

Master

Sarazu,

Which plan are you currently on? The iPhone 6 has three plan options (these are the monthly plan prices, not included are the monthly phone cost, taxes and surcharges): the iPhone for Life for approximately $50, the Easy Pay option for approximately $50 and the two year contract for about $85 a month.

- Sandy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

you mentioned a plan with a 2 year contract on the iphone 6 for 199.00 up front.  I don't see this option anywhere on the sprint webpage.  Could you elaborate and explain this more. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat