Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone lease

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone lease

I got a leased iPhone for one of my lines last Sunday, and I must say that as many times as I inquired about this at this store, I'm surprised that the full terms were never really disclosed until the end. I suppose I could have read this online- but the details are lengthy.

Here is a question - the lease option states the opportunity to lease a phone with "no service agreement".

Just for curiosity sake- if I were to leave "drop service" or drop just this line that I got the phone for.... Would I still receive the 15 dollar monthly credit on my bill?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

cdawg1820,

Thanks for reaching out! The $15 monthly credit will remain on the account for as long as an active lease agreement is on the line. If the lease ends, the $15 credit will end as well.

- John R
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

cdawg1820,

Thanks for reaching out! The $15 monthly credit will remain on the account for as long as an active lease agreement is on the line. If the lease ends, the $15 credit will end as well.

- John R
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your quick reply. I have been a sprint customer for years- but I have a work supplied phone that works better in my area. I was planned on canceling this line I have but was intrigued by the iPhone lease and loyalty credit.

Are you stating that if I were to cancel or terminate this line (one of four) in six months for instance.... I would continue to receive the credit for the duration of the lease?

Highlighted
Master

cdawg1820,

Any time, I'm happy to help! If this line with the lease were cancelled, the equipment would have to be returned (otherwise, a significant charge for the equipment would appear on a future bill), and the $15 credit would be removed. In short, if the line with the lease is terminated, the $15 credit for the lease would be removed as well. Additional information about the lease agreement, and the $15 credit, can be found here: http://bit.ly/1vyGdas

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your quick reply. If line was cancelled, I would be responsible for the remaining less payments at full price correct?

Highlighted
Master

cdawg1820, That is correct. Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank your for your quick reply. One last question. Can I transfer this leased phone to another line on my account and still fulfill the terms of the lease....without any other further fees?

Highlighted
Master

cdawg1820, When the Lease Agreement has been fulfilled, you will need to give the original phone back in order to meet the Leasing requirements to enter into a new Lease Agreement, Easy Pay or Subsidy device purchase. - Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat