cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone pre-order in store

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone pre-order in store

I pre ordered the iphone 6 at a sprint store. The representative said he would call me but I haven't received any type of confirmation by e-mail or anything. should I just make a line on Friday anyway ?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Master

MauricioJay

I understand your concern. Did the store rep include your email address in the order?

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been with sprint for a few years now so you guys do have my e-mail address.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordred mine in store and I didn't get a tracking number or confirmation. You should have got a receipt. When I called my corporate store they stated I wouldn't get a tracking number or confirmation because my phone is being shipped to them with their inventory.

Highlighted
Master

MauricioJay So that we can better assist you please private message us using the information found here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I did the samething and all I got was my reciept they told me they will call me if it comes in but my whole point is why take preorders if your not gonna get it on Friday

Highlighted
Master

MauricioJay, I'll be more than happy to look into this further. Please send me a private message. You can private message me by clicking on my avatar, and clicking the Send a private message link on the right. Nic, Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you help me becuz I was the first one at my local store all I got was my reciept

Highlighted
Master

Rustyreed2003, Absolutely! Please send me an private message for further assistance. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - Hey there! We don't want you to automatically think you will not get your phone, if you pre-ordered. We are trying to make sure all stores have a good stock of the phones, and we are trying to make sure that everyone gets their phone on time. Thanks for being patient with us. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Designed4Him -Thank you for posting. Unfortunately we do not have receipt. We recommend checking with the store again. -Ramiro
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat