cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone trackin number

Highlighted
Patron

iPhone trackin number

i really want to know when my iPhone will be ship I per order it on 14 n I still have yet to get a track number why can I get my phone now will it be ship out next week it should be I'm very aggy im thinking about switch my line to att n get a. Note 4 cause this hold iPhone is a joke got me with out a phone why can't we get a. Time like more or. Less im getting. My plus I would be happy happy but you all just making. It. Hard telling us. My order to check come on sprint I'm a. Loyal customers n it broke my heart to see you doing this to me. Cmon can you tell me for weekend per ordervwill it come next week ??? Plz

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: iPhone trackin number

Yungbaby19,

Thanks for reaching out. Did you order the device on sprint.com or over the phone? If you ordered through either of these methods, you should have received an order number via email. You can go to sprint.com/ship and track the order there.

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Patron

I got an email with out a tracking number I'm AGGY I did it over the phone in yet to see no tracking number they always telling me my order I check it everyday and I don't see no trackin number

Master

Yungbaby19

We can take a look at the order for you if you PM us, though I can't guarantee the information we'll provide is any different than you currently have. Please private message us with your phone number, billing name and pin or security answer by visiting https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat