cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone6 plus in store preorders

Highlighted
Master

Re: iPhone6 plus in store preorders

steph4567 I can understand how not knowing the status of your order could be frustrating. Allow me to help. You can track your order with the following link: http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa

David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You can't...I gave my info and SprintCare said that because it was an in store order you can't see it...they called the store and they said what they said to me..."we haven't received the iPhones yet"

Highlighted
Master

09JesJav,
At this time, our stores do not have the phones. The release date is 09/19 and the devices will not be available for pickup until then. Please call your local store ahead of time to make arrangements for pick ups. Find your store's contact information here sprint.com/storelocator.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

At my local store.... 3 units. Not one, not two but three units. What are you guys going to say. We will get to you once they are available. Ok I'll pay my bill once funds are available..... What would happen then? Come all we want is some info. We're is my phone when will I get it? Why make me pay for my entire purchase ahead of time if you don't know when I'm getting it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The problem is that is gonna be 8 days since I ordered my 6plus and I haven't received any tracking number and I have a friend that he ordered about the sa.e time as me and he allready have a tracking number.I don't think that's fear .Sprint charge my card right away but they can't give me a tracking number that's unprofessional. That's my problem.

Journeyman

That's right they should give us some kind of refund.

Highlighted
Master

I apologize for the issues you're having we can look into this for you. How did your order the phone exactly?

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

In store when it first open the order number on my reciept doesn't even work

Highlighted
Master

zeppelin644,
Thanks for your post. Orders may vary based upon location, and the time that the order was placed. I can assure you that once the device ships then you will receive a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any additional questions that I can answer for you. - MabelSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I love how you guys are a swearing a question with practically a question. Is like riddle me this riddle me that your phone will ship when it does and not before it. You guys are a waste.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well sprint I don't understand how my store can sell the same fu**ing phones I ordered a week ago...but yet I still have to wait for mine to ship

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

The shipments to stores are going out as quickly as we are able to send them to fulfill pre-orders. The store should be contacting you when they get your's in.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat