cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone6 plus in store preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone6 plus in store preorders

Has anyone got a call from the local store to tell them that there device is here yet? All I keep hearing is they will call you that is a bunch of crap if u dnt get ur phone tomAro and I was the first one at the sprint store this is unreal i a hve preorer al or of stuff and have never not got my merchandise on time this is gonna suck

49 REPLIES 49
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone6 plus in store preorders

I'm in the same boat...I just called my sales rep at the store and she said that they sent them an email last night saying that probably the iphone 6+ won't be getting to the store tomorrow...I'm frustrated because at least people who ordered online can check their order and we don't have an answered...I was planning on getting the day off work tomorrow but don't want to do that and then "lose" the day if my iphone does not arrive. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

It sucks too becUz what was the whole point of preording if u dnt get it tomAro Nd I was the first one at the local sprint store too thays whats making me mad

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003, Thank you for your post. We know that this is an exciting release. If you was one of the first customers at the store to pre-ordered your device, you will get your device when it is released. We thank you for your patience. - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

And how do you know that for sure and will it be tomAro

Highlighted
Journeyman

Me 2...first when the store opened...and spent like 3 hours in the whole process because when I was doing the order their computer started to not accept the orders from customers doing upgrade...they can only do Easy Pay...so I waited for 2 hours to finally make the order....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine went through fine but I have heard anything I have never had such such a bad experience like this

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint should give us some type of refund for promising things that they could meet. as always cheap service=bad quality.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What frustrates me is that I have to decide if I come to work tomorrow or go to the store....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm gooing by the store and try to be there when they Ieft open I have preordered a lot of stuff but I always got my merchandise on time. So far tomAro don't look too promising as of yet sprint should of made it a lil bit better store preorders should be differnt from online orders

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Have you received any confirmation shipment information?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Zeppelin644 – Here to help. Please let me know what is going on and how I can assist you. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat