Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone6 plus in store preorders

Highlighted
Master

Re: iPhone6 plus in store preorders

lizf082,

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

sure I loved the answer I got "phones should be at store by 1700" not out phones not the phones "phones" i love it...lol no straight snwears

Highlighted
Journeyman

This whole thing is ridiculous. I pre-ordered from a store was given little to no information, today I will be going into a store and if they can't fill my order I will just cancel and go to a provider that can accommodate me.

I walked into an Apple Store for the previous release and walked out with a phone I figured this would save me a few minutes as I would just able to go into the store and walk in and out I guess not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@hawk4481 @Sprintcare Cant cancell orders untill they are fullfilll.....want a refund sure not back to your card...It can be added to you account or maybe if you get the right rep who wants to go trough the run around (you have to wait 14 business days) they will send you a check home.....good luck!!

Highlighted
Master

theisel

Pre-orders are a good thing and a bad thing. If you pre-order, you're hoping there is enough stock to be shipped on launch day. If you wait, you run the risk of not getting a phone, but you might get lucky. It's not that we don't want you to have the phone, but it's in the system queue for you to have it shipped to you. Have you checked your order status? If not, visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats even better since then I could still either walk in to a Apple Store  or other location and still get the phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

dear sprint care...earlier when I had called my store I was told they will have the iphone 6 for sale well...I was under the impression they meant both the regular and plus...well I was incorrect it was just the regular so this had upset me cause it made no sense how that would work but it has since been cleared up. I apologize for my previous post considering the facts have finally been established.

Highlighted
Master

hawk4481

The store should be contacting you once your order is in. I am truly sorry that I am unable to promise it will be in today, however we are doing our very best to get devices out as quickly as possible.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

izf082 -Thank you for posting. How can we help you? We're here to help. -RamiroSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

theisel - No worries! I am glad to see that everything was finally cleared up. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you. - Toya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

hi Ramiro!!! My store got no preorders what so ever. They had surpluss phones that got sold to customers waiting in line but quess what our pre orders where not there. Yeah and I couldent buy one because I have a pending order that could not be cancell until is fullfilt. Great!!!!!

Highlighted
Master

lizf082 - Thank you for posting, I can definitely understand your concern. Did you select the in store pick up option when you pre-ordered the phone? please let me know, I'm here to help. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat