cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone6 plus in store preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone6 plus in store preorders

I done this in the store not online all I have is reciept from sprint store whe I broght it

Highlighted
Master

09JesJav -We're sorry to hear that you had a bit of a hard time at the store. Was your order completed? You can always pre order at www.sprint.com/iphone. We're here to help. -Ramiro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello rustyreed2003,

When order ships, Sprint sends an email to allow online tracking at sprint.com/myorder.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes the order was completed...but it's frustrating to know nothing about the status of it...especially when its paid since 9/12

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya mine still says the warehouse no tracking number but I will be going to the store tomorrow morning to check and because the in store rep said they will have phones for sale sooo I think that is kinda interesting soo I will go and see for myself

Highlighted
Master

09JesJav I can understand how not knowing the status of your order could be frustrating. Allow me to help. You can track your order with the following link: http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa

David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not helpful at all... What part of we don't have a formatee order number don't you understand. Our order number listed on the receipt are not the same you get when you order online or CS. Also what's with the pushing the responsibility around you say contact store, store says contact CS? I have at this point over 2k invested on phones, I quess that doesn't mean much to sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm just gonna go to my local store where I preordered in the morning so what was our preorder for if went don't get them on release day it's a shame I ordered a case for my phone and it will be delivered tomAro but I can't find out anything from my

Local store about my phone and secondly I was the very first one to pre order at my local store

Highlighted
Journeyman

Come on sprint.... Is not the same game any more. With the carrier wars going on now mediocre service just won't do. The same way I can spend money here, I can do it on a mother carrier worried free.

Highlighted
Master

lizf082,

Thanks for posting. Where did you purchase the phone? Was it online, the store, or over the phone?

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No matter what we do we are stuck until they send us our phones. Stores will be receiving iphone 6 stock only no iphone plus. I was the first one as well in my local store. No tracking nothing

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - I know how frustrating this can be. We might be able to look into this for you. Please visit this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for further instruction. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat