cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

i order online on 10-11 and still haven't heard a word as of yet. have anybody that order on that date or around that date receive their phone yet?????

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

I ordered mine on 10/6 online and haven't gotten mine yet.  I'm not holding my breath, as I'm only at the 4 week mark of the 4-6 week window they noted on the order confirmation.  If you read other posts in this forum, I think we may be lucky to even get the phone in that timeframe.  Apple seriously underestimated the demand for the 6+, and with the production problems in China, they really got behind.

Journeyman

I'm on week 6 and nothing so far. Ordered 10/1/14. 64 gig Plus Space Grey

Journeyman

I'm 7 weeks and no end in site!!!'

Master

sydbfloyd67,

We are doing our best to get the devices out ASAP. Hang in there.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Master

CharlieB62,

Have you recently received an communication about your order via email?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm not freaking out like some on these forums.  You can't send out what you don't have

Master

sydbfloyd67,

That is true, thank you for patience!

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Master

Domo_829 Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns. We know how frustrating the preorder process can be. Hang in there, according to the time frame that you ordered your device, you should be receiving it sooner than you think. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. We're always here for you. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered my sg 64gb 6+ for myself and a gold 64gb 6+ for my wife in 10/11. She got hers yesterday. Still no word on mine. I get that there is different demand for different colors but could it really be that much?? Also, I have been reading about a lot of issues with the quality of the sg production (scratches/cracks on screens too easily) now I'm thinking I want a silver 64gb. I'm sure that's totally out of the question from sprint or apple. Any insight?

Journeyman

Yes Paida I got the shipping email today at 12:10 PM. Thank you. 5 weeks 1 day from day of order.

Master

b.thiel83, Yes, once you receive your device, you're free to exchange it for a different color. As long as you are within your 14 days. You should be receiving your device soon. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat