cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

Domo_829,

If you need any assistance from us, do not hesitate to ask.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Master

sydbfloyd67,
Hey there! If you need assistance with anything, let us know. We'd be glad to help.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Master

Domo_829,

Hey there. Is there something that I can help you with today?

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
Master

Hello Domo_829,

When your order ships, Sprint sends an email to allow online tracking at sprint.com/myorder. You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

hello i sent a private message

Journeyman

Same here 9/20 and nothing yet. Few more days and it will be 8 weeks. Everyday to order status page and nothing.

I think I have a better chance winning the lottery then getting this phone. Just completed the 2nd week of the 3-4 week delay. Tired of all this run-around b.s. that we will be getting them soon, we are shipping them out as fast as we get them, global demand, working close with supplier, I've heard all this and more for the past 7+weeks waiting for a phone I have already paid for. Disappointed in Sprint is a major understatement. Sprint all words no action.

I think we would all understand the situation better if Sprint would just come out and tell us the real facts instead of leading us all on with empty promises and words to pacify us. Its been 8 weeks!! 8 weeks Sprint and what have you done except tell me it will be  soon. NOTHING!!! but empty words.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent a PM

Master

Hello Sprout5,

We have to wait on the shipments from Apple therefore we cannot produce the devices until they provide them to us. We apologize for the long wait. The device that you are waiting for was high in demand.

Master

Hello sydbfloyd67,

We respond to personal messages in the order that they are received. We will get back to you momentarily with an update.

Master

Domo_829 - Good deal. We will respond to you as quickly as possible. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i can't read the Pm that was sent to me.

Master

Hi Domo_829,

Thank you for informing us of your trouble with the PM. Open this link so we can assist you efficiently: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat