cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray

Majel2012,

We do apologize about the postponement for the orders of the iphone 6 plus. We are working expeditiously to get the phones delivered to our Sprint customers as soon as possible. You can get more details about the shipping times for the iphone 6 plus by visiting http://bit.ly/18AZAaB. You can also use the order number that you received to check the status by visiting http://bit.ly/1xqK3mA. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We deeply value your patience.

- Ackeem

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my delay email.  Another 4-6 weeks, and I'm on week 5 now.  Wow

Master

sydbfloyd67 - We understand your frustration. We are working to get these order fulfilled. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi I ordered my Iphone 6 plus 128gb Space Gray on 10/09. Haven't heard a peep yet. My phone I have now ends service today. What am I going to do?? HELP

Journeyman

Ordered 10/9 and haven't even received a delay email. Ordered the same as you have.

Master

Lilackitty, Thank you for reaching out! Could you explain what you mean by the device is end service today? How did you order the device, online or in store? Do you have an order or tracking number? Let us know! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My phone that I currently have right now is ending today. My new phone the iphone 6 plus 128gb I thought would be here by now so as of midnight I won't have a phone till the new one arrives. My order number for the new iphone I am waiting for is oy-shso-753941015 thank u

Journeyman

I ordered mine 10/09 and have a whole lotta nuthin'

Master

BucksFloBX, Sorry that the device has been delayed. The devices could still be on back-order. Here is a schedule of when devices can be expected: sprint.com/ship. Let me know if this helps. Thank you for choosing Sprint, we appreciate your business.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ordered 9/20 has been 8 weeks and a day. Going into my 3rd week of the 3-4 week delay email. Maybe this week I'll get a tracking number or I am afraid ANOTHER email stating another delay

Journeyman

We should start a pool... device, or another delay!

Master

lilackitty - Stay up to date on your order status by checking it online http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa
- Krista
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat