Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus back order. (T MOBILE bill credits!)

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus back order. (T MOBILE bill credits!)

I ordered a iphone 6 + 128 gb space grey model in store on October 1st with a 4 to 6 week wait time.I have seen a lot of customers get an additional email stating that there will be another 4-6 week wait time for this specific model.with that being said I looked at the forums for Verizon ,AT&T and T Mobile to see if they were suffering from backorder issues for the same Phone, and indeed they were. But T Mobile is giving customers monthly bill credits of $200 for the delay while sprint is waving the $36 activation fee! I will be cancelling my service's with sprint soon ...

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

I received the dreaded 4-6 week additional wait time email... 😞

Master

flacome - Please bare with us while we catch up with the demand of the phones. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

flavones, do you have a reference link for Sprint waving the $36 Activation Fee.

cb6

32 days and counting for Gray i6-64

Journeyman

Cyberbiker6 it was in a email that was sent to me in the 5th week of waiting for the 128gb space grey plus model..

Journeyman

Flacome, I got the "further delay" message I posted at https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/177224 after 24 days, but it didn't credit my activation fee.

Please copy the paragraph crediting the activation fee from yours and post it for us to see.

cb6

34 days and counting for gray i6-64

Master

cyberbiker6 - I'll take a look into this myslef to further help you out. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat