cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

I preordered in store.

Just because I had no luck that night.

I haven't gotten as much as a email about it being on reserve. Who knows.

Journeyman

I preordered iphone 6 plus at about 8am on Friday the 12th. Says if you ordered before 11am on the 12 please allow up to 3 weeks from order date. Anything after allow 4-6weeks.

Journeyman

I just checked my online status and mine is at the warehouse

Journeyman

I'm guessing it applies to those who preordered online. It ended up being cheaper to preorder in store but I was given 4-6 weeks even though my order was placed before 11am. I just know after that 5S mess I dealt with last year, I will never get one without a preorder. In store stock is never sufficient.

Journeyman

What time did you pre order yours?

Journeyman

I ordered mine around 10:45am on the 12th in store. I was given the 4-6 weeks time frame. However I've yet to even get more than the payment confirmation, though I was told my easy pay plan starts on the first.

Journeyman

Thats all incorrect info I ordered mine around 945. I too have the same msg. I was told that it is a standard msg. If your order status states that your iphone is at the warehouse then you have your phone u are just waiting for it to be shipped. And should have it friday. Get your order numbers from customer care go to sprint.com/myorder and check

Journeyman

Everyone check your online order status, if you dont have your order number its on your receipt. Its called fast id. If its not on there call customer care

Journeyman

Yeah I will have to call customer service because the number I did receive shows nothing in the system. I don't have an order number to even look up.

Journeyman

Steph4567: what receipt? On the email they sent or where?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you ordered online you should have an email conformation with the order number on it ex: oy-shso-xxxxxxx. If you did in the store I believe it's on your receipt

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat