Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Oh ok yeah I haven't got a tracking number yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you have an order number at least? Tracking won't come until they ship, which probably won't be until at least wed depending on shipping speed Sprint uses

Journeyman

So are you guys thinking we are gonna get our iPhone 6 Plus this friday?

Journeyman

Yes this is what it says when I opened it:

Status: Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder

Journeyman

I have no idea...if the 6 plus is like the gold one last year, no. Last year I was one of the first to preorder right when the site opened and I was on a 6 week waiting list. I ended up canceling it and buying in store in another color. But I'm trying to be positive this time around and hoping we get them this Friday. I'll be jealous when my fiancée gets her 6 before my 6 plus

Journeyman

I called and was told my order hasn't been processed because they are waiting until they get store stock. So I may have mine by or in October. But with it being in store, I may luck up and be able to snag one prior to my actual delivery date. Which hasn't been given since it hasn't hit the warehouse yet.

Journeyman

Yes the ones that got the phone status should say in warehouse. Anything beyond that im not sure.

Everyone has a different message because mine says this

Your pre-order for the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. For delivery, please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you place your order as we anticipate high demand for this new product. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder.

I placed mine around 945 so I think because this is a massive preorder the messages are just whtever. As long as your order was actually processed and states in warehouse, you should be ok. The dates for shipping are based on can sprint get them all out of the warehouses on time. Thats up to ups. And the type of shipping you paid for. If you paid the extra ten bucks for faster shipping, you jumped up to the priority list. Remember guys and gals. As long as to ur process states in warehouse, you have your phone. The shipping dates are just based on a huge time frame to get millions of units out. Your phone is sitting in the warehouse. As for those whos order hasnt processed im not sure, depends when your ordered but I think yours may be delayed by a week or 2. That 6 week time frame is usually never true from my experience.

Journeyman

This thread is to keep everyone updated on what is going on and what to expect. And to help others out. As phone enthusiasts, we naturally like to know who what when where why, so, the more the better. I will keep you all informed. I work overniggt so my days go by very quick lol

Journeyman

Mine says this ?

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #

885909971619 IPHONE 6P GRAY 16GB KIT 1 2014-09-13

Status: Your pre-order for the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. For delivery, please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you place your order as we anticipate high demand for this new product. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Journeyman

Ok seems like you will be getting yours as well

Journeyman

I ordered @ 2:01 am central exactly and got my confirmation email at 2:28 am on the 12th the iphone 6 plus 64GB so iam assuming iam one of the first orders through confirmed ! @ warehouse too ! It said when they first started the preorders that the 64GB 6 plus aren't delayed the 16GB is
Journeyman

What exactly does your warehouse confirmation say. 3 weeks 4 to 6

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat