cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

All this is a HUGE LIE!!! All iPhone6plus are in back order from 3 up to 6weeks.last week they were saying that we will get it by the 19th.Big lie just to get your money .Verizon allready start sending tracking numbers to their customers.Cheap company=bad quality service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

People have there tracking orders, so what are you talking about.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Got TRACKING I got my tracking number iPHONE 6 plus 64 GB silver just checked my order status and I have a tracking number BOYS AND GIRLS yes!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What time did you preorder?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am freaking out lol. I was finally able to order 6+ slate gray, and 6+ silver both 64gb about 630am PT on 9/12. I was told when I placed my order 2-5 business days, now it's saying up to 3 weeks. I'm crying inside, lol.

HELP

Highlighted
Journeyman

Told you you would. Hang tight guys

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Placed my preorder for the iphone 6 plus 64GB right when the site went live. And got my confirmation email @ 2:28 am central !

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a tracking number through the MyUPS app... package to arrive from SPCS Kentucky on 9/19.  I never received a tracking number from Sprint... but UPS Status says it's ready for UPS to pickup and scheduled delivery for Friday.

I placed my order on 9/12 at 6:30am Central.  64GB Space Grey6+.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeh guys hang tight anyone who like myself ordered before 11am on the 12th will get tracking for 2nd day Air UPS I got mine today scheduled delivery Friday 9/19 so just relax you'll get yours today just keep checking the order status page and look for your tracking numbers !! If you don't see it yet don't panic they are posting them on the website today !! Be patient !! And for the phone mine is iPhone 6 PLUS 64GB SILVER

Highlighted
Master

NicoleC1984,

Thank you. Are you referring to the $200 minimum buyback offer? Customers ordering iPhones that are on back-order status will still receive the $200 minimum buyback credit, as long they purchased prior to 9/30 and activate the new device upon receipt.

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello theisel,

Glad to hear you got your pre-order in. Once you order is shipped, you'll receive the shipping confirmation. Hoping for sooner than later, but there is a backlog currently with the high demand. It'll be there before you know it.

Thanks,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hope you are right but my order, was confirmed at 10:26am and my credit card was charged.. but it's always given me the 4-6 week message, not the one you got about orders before 11..  my fingers are crossed but my hopes are low.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat