cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

I JUST received my Shipment email of my iPhone 6plus Gold 64gb like 15 mins ago... I placed my order around 4:15am EST. So if you haven't received your email yet, you should. I don't know why sprint is doing the pre-orders out of order but if you ordered your phone around the time that I did you will have your phone by Friday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I found mine by signing up for UPS MyChoice which is free. Then go to the Track by Reference and in the box thats says shipment reference type in YOUR SPRINT ACCOUNT NUMBER NOT ANYTHING THAT IS ON THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL SENT TO YOU. Which should be shown under the My Account title on the MySprint page when you log in and don't worry about the other boxes and click enter and thats when my two shipments showed up with a tracking numbers for when they ship.

Also I preorder on the 12th at 3:30 CT ;Two iPhone 6 Plus 128 Gb Gold.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got my tracking number for my Iphone 6 plus 64gb gold!! I preordered it on the 12th at 10:45am eastern to be delivered by 9/19 at end of day via 2 day air! Can't wait

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now that some have their shipment info, the next crazy thing we will have to go through is on Friday when we are trying to call customer service to get our phones activated lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's Great, Congrats! I've notice numerous updates on iPhone 6 Plus, Silver & Gold being shipped, but its seems like there are issues with the Gray. Sadly the Gray 6+ 64gb is the one I ordered.

Highlighted
Master

Engalwood8585 - Hey there! Sounds like your phone may be on the way too. We are as anxious as you guys to receive the phone. Thanks for posting. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

What makes u say this? Do u see something i dont? Please let me know

Highlighted
Journeyman

Makes perfect sense. If it's anything like last year, the gray models are going to be the shortest supply and the longest wait times. That's why your Gold shipped first and you haven't heard anything about the gray.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What color/size did you order Engalwood8585?

Journeyman

I ordered my 6p 16 gb space grey on the 12 @ 5am et still no shipping conf. I'm getting frustrated!!! 😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try this: go to ups.com, tracking and use the option, "track by reference number". For the reference number, put in your sprint account number. No need to fill out anything else. Hit "track" and see if it pulls up a tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't worry 22SweetPea66 We're in the same boat. I was in it last year too. I ordered the smallest storage 5s in gray, and it was by far the most in demand and smallest supply. This year it seems to be the case again. Everyone wants the 6+ in 16GB and gray, and again it's the smallest in numbers of stock. So we'll be waiting a bit. I got my order in the moment the site went live, before it crashed. Still in the same boat as you, so you're not alone! We'll get ours too, just have to wait a bit more Sprint wants to get them to us as much as we want to have them, but they can only send what Apple gives them, and only give us the answers they get from Apple.

I wish that the silver had a black face too. Can't stand the white, so gray is the only option!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat