cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the 6 plus 16gig Slate Grey. Order confirmation came in at 4:54 9/12. still nothing. Kinda getting frustrated. Was up at 2 ready to go and site was down and finally got on around 4. Believe i completed my order by 4:15am and didn't fet confirmation till 4:54am

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks 🙂 I guess All we can do is wait

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like I keep posting. All of us who ordered the 16GB 6+ in space gray, ordered the most in demand, and smallest production number model. We'll be waiting longer than those who ordered the silver or gold (with any storage capacity), or the gray with mid-max storage. They are not as in demand, so those who do order them are getting them faster. It happened last year with the 5s too.

We'll get ours as well, just have to wait a bit. I got my order in the moment they were available, before Sprint's site crashed. Nothing on mine either. They are still well within the 6 weeks they quoted.

Highlighted
Master

RatedTYE

Once the device has been shipped you will receive the tracking number for the order. You can visit www.Sprint.com/myorder to check the status of your order. You must have the order number provide to you after you purchased the device.

- Robtisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep. Waiting is hard, but we'll get them Sprint is pretty good about beating their estimates. We may not get them Friday (still might! Just don't count on it), but I highly doubt we'll be waiting 4 or even 6 weeks The best way to watch is when you check, don't go to the order status page. Do like has already been mentioned, go to UPS, track by reference, and track with your Sprint account number. Or sign up for the free "MyUPS". Then they will email you the instant a label is printed by ANYONE with your address. Much faster than Sprint or Apple could email you that the item shipped.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe we should start a while we wait club for those who ordered the gray 16g 6plus ?  I'm in that boat too.

Highlighted
Master

AdvertiseMe - Glad that you got the email! I hope that you enjoy your phone once it arrives. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Haha definitely! Waiting together makes it a bit easier. I almost ordered the silver or gold because I knew this would happen again like last year with the 5s... Just can't get over how bad the white face looks on the iPhones/iPads

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol!!!! I agree!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the 64 iphone 6+ and when i check the status it say in our warehouse. does this mean you will be getting it to me by friday or am i waiting 4-6 weeks?

Highlighted
Journeyman

2Darcy - It means the order is in the warehouse. The phone itself may or may not be. When did you order? What is the time/date on your order verification email? Also what color? The Space Gray is MUCH smaller in supply and far more in demand than the gold or silver. It all makes a difference

Highlighted
Journeyman

22SweetPea66 - Is this your first pre-order? Or have you done this before?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat