cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

Engalwood8585 Let us know when you receive your device. We are as excited as you. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The sad part about this is, I selected the silver becuase I really wanted the white front, but my order shows a Gray. I call Sprint to get it changed and they told me because the order is already at the warehouse it couldn't be change. Yet it doesn't appears the gray is even in stock. SMDH

Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel, The wait is almost over! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

22SWEETPEA66,

I understand. The iPhone 6 plus tends to take longer to be shipped/delivered. Shipment date will heavily depend on stock availability, but you should get your notice soon. - Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

2Darcy - Thanks for the question. We will do our best to get the device to you by the release date. It should come in a timely manner. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel, We're very excited! Our first Sprint Spark enabled iPhones, the 6 and 6 Plus launch on Friday, September 19th.

- Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel - If you need any assistance, we are available. Thanks for posting. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

22SWEETPEA66, The iPhone is in very high demand but we are definitely doing our best to keep up with the orders. If you have any questions let us know. We are here for you! - Erick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel We are as excited as you are about you receiving your new device. Let us know when you get it. If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know. After all, we are here to help you. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

22SWEETPEA66 - I know you are pumped about the new iPhone. For any updates please refer to this link http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa where you can track your order.

Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

We ordered 128GB Gray 6 plus.  My order confirmation email was received at 5:30am.  Delivery is scheduled for 9/19/14.

We ordered a 128GB Gold 6 plus.  My order confirmation email was received at 6:35am.  Delivery is scheduled for 9/19/14.

I ordered from Sprint.

Both of my order forms said, up to 3 weeks for delivery.  I just want to encourage folks to hang in there.  I hope this information helps folks gage where they stand in line for delivery.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat