cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

Anybody that ordered in store get tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have no tracking anywhere. I ordered the Gray 64GB 6+ at 6:00am 9/12.

My wife's Gold 64GB 6+ has shipped....she ordered her's 4 hours after I ordered mine!!!! I am very disappointed.

For those of you who have tracking details... what is the weight of your shipment?  My wife's is 3lbs.  I'm wondering if they perhaps shipped hers and mine together in one shipment.  It's unlikely since we have separate accounts though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea I ordered mine in store. Still no order num

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered my phone from the sprint website at 6:30AM on September 12. 6 plus 64 space gray. I styled up until 3AM and kept trying until 4:30 AM, gave up and went to sleep. happened to wake up at 6:30 and was able to order my phone.  No tracking number yet, it just says up to three weeks.  Was hoping I would get by Friday but gave up hope for that last night! Hopefully soon. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint should have known darn well how many of each device Apple would provide them before they start taking Pre-Order. After those number of device depleted they should have let all customers know prior to placing orders that they wouldn't get their device by 9/19/14. Seems like because of greed and trying to compete with ATT & Verizon they kept taking orders only to inform customers after their orders were placed that the device wouldn't be shipped until 3 weeks. I placed my order at 3am est and at the time it says deliver time is 2-5 days, but my confirmation email says 3 weeks. Sprint took $300+ out of my account immediately but then tells me I have to wait up to 3 weeks for my device. Why not take a deposit or partial payment if you don't have the device? They claim they are shipping devices in the orders they were ordered, yet there are customers who ordered the same iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Gray after me that have tracking numbers and I don't have one. If my device doesn't arrive in time I certainly plan on canceling my order and going to Verizon, who actually shipped my last iPhone and had it delivered the day before the actual launch. I have been more than patient with Sprint but each time I try to remain optimistic they completely disappoint me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah same here its sep 18 and my phone is still at the warehouse

Highlighted
Master

AFletcher5, Sorry about the inconvenience. Unfortunately we have no control over that but, I do hope that you get your phone as soon as possible. I know I will be on the same position as you are. If you want more information please visit our news room http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for any updates. -Saul
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine shows 3.00lbs, supposedly its just the iPhone 6, im hoping its two phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

read above

Highlighted
Master

Omgtdubb, What error are you receiving? When did you place your order? Please provide me more info so I can look into this for you. - Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered my iPhone 6 plus space grey 128gb in 9/12 @ about 9am got tracking number yesterday @ about 8pm getting it in 2-5 days

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the update, I'm happy for you. I placed my order for the same iPhone 6+ 64gb Gray around the same time, so hopefully they will get to me today.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat