cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

Seems like the 64 Gray 6+ is delayed more than any other device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not quite, but close. Smallest production/highest demand is on the 16GB 6+. But the larger storage capacities of space gray are indeed more limited and in greater demand than the gold or silvers. You'd think they would have learned from last year with the demand/supply trouble in the gray 5s. The base storage size gray 5s got up to 8 weeks. So be glad you ordered the 64GB vs. the smaller capacity, you'll get yours sooner as a result.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im hoping I get 2 aswell, my package is 4lbs

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was the first to preorder my phone at my local sprint store and the rep told me to come the 19th, what are my chance of getting my phone tomorrow.

Highlighted
Master

jaymerk,
Thank you for the updated. If you have any further questions let us know. - Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

NikkiRoxx Glad to hear you have the information available to you already! If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks! David Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

jamcclureuk - I know waiting can be frustrating but I can look into this for you. Since the orders are not for the same device, I doubt if they were shipped together. To protect your privacy and get the information that I need, please follow this link, http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

RatedTYE,

Please know Apple announced they were already on back-orders for the Iphone 6 plus on 09/12/2014 for all carriers.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

RaSaJr,

Wonderful news! Enjoy your new iPhone.

Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I still haven't received a tracking number

I ordered my phone at 4 in the morning last friday and still nothing.

How is it that people who ordered after me are getting their phones? What are the chances I'll receive it by tomorrow?

Highlighted
Journeyman

NicoleGuido - Depends. What color and storage capacity?

I ordered my 16GB Space Gray 6+ the moment they went live, before Sprint crashed. This model is going to be the most delayed, just like the 8GB gray 5s was last year. The gray 6+ 16GB was backordered before they even opened preorders. There are less of them, and more people ordered them. If you ordered the larger capacity gray 6+ or any capacity of the other colors, chances are there. Although not great if you haven't gotten tracking by now.

It is never fun, but you have to count on getting it the very last day of the time Apple/Sprint quoted, and be glad if it comes sooner They are not late and it's technically not "delayed" until they exceed their quoted time, or send us an email saying it will be later than quoted. It's worth the wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I placed my order in store on Friday the 12th before 11am. I was given a number but it does not show up for order status and that's because it's not in the proper format for the entry. I'm a few digits short or I'm just holding a confirmation number that doesn't track anything.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat