cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Note to all i ordered Technically a few seconds after the site went live  and SPRINT made it very clear that the iPhone 6 PLUS 16 GB can or may be delayed in all colours not just greys !!!!! but others have been getting tracking numbers ! so i think its you guys that ordered the 6 plus 16 gb gray that might experience the delay  i myself saw that but i was going for the 64GB anyways and i ordered the 64GB SILVER got tracking yesterday and its being delivered tommorow !

Master

steph4567 -We're sorry you feel that way. Sprint is working hard to meet the demand of the iphone 6. We're here to help. -RamiroSprint Social Care
Master

Laryl - Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. We are here to help. - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Master

theisel, Thank you for your post. If you need anything, let us know. We are here for you. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Master

EnBlaHimmel, Thank you for the post. Let us know if you need any assistance. We are here for you! - Erick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ordered through Sprint website at 5:45 am central on 9/12, space gray iPhone 6 + 64 gb. Got confirmation at 6:00 am central stating will ship in up to 3 weeks. Received a delivery alert tonight around 10:40 pm central to expect delivery from Sprint on tomorrow. I guess im getting my phone after all.

Master

berfcig, I'm glad your device is on its way. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. We are only a click away. Happy Connecting! - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have good News to report: My iPhone 6+ Space Gray 64gb order #750547XXX, ordered 9/12/14 at 3:50 am Est. has just popped up in UPS with a shipping label being created for deliver by end of day 9/19/14. Hope those of you who ordered the 6+ Gray 64gb still hang in there

Highlighted
Journeyman

My 64g space grey 6+ just popped up on ups as well, overnight to be delivered on 19th. Ordered on the 12th at 8am (CT)

Journeyman

I WILL BE GETTING MY SILVER 126GB PLUS ON THE 19TH.

My Silver 6 Plus in 128GB has been handed over to UPS in Louisville as of 12:59AM Eastern (9/19). The packing slip processed at 12:22AM and had its origin scan at 12:59... UPS is saying it will be at my in CA doorstep today (9/19) via UPS Next Day Air Saver.

I pre-ordered at approximately 5:45AM Eastern (on 9/12).

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM SPRINT. The only way I found out my phone has shipped already was by doing what some have suggested... go onto UPS.com and sign up for UPS My Choice which will notify you anytime a shipping label is generated with your address entered as the origin.... then go the My Choice page and if your phone has shipped or is currently awaiting pickup by the carrier it will tell you.

I am extremely upset that I was lied to so many times by Sprint and given so much misinformation by them.... Apparently you did have these phones in stock (at your warehouse)... all I had wanted to know is whether or not I got my order in quick enough to be guaranteed one of the first phones to be shipped out (which apparently I did) but instead I am told all sorts of flat-out lies, statements of fact with no basis in truth, that I can only surmise were completely made up in an effort to try and calm customers and lower expectations.

Thanks again, for nothing.

*Update: Departure Scan Out of Louisville 3:33AM Eastern.

Journeyman

I just saw my shipping status on UPS. I'm still very disappointed with sprint's service, but happy it finally came through.

Good luck to everyone else. If you ordered in the early hours of the 12th, I'm almost positive you'll get your phone tomorrow.

Journeyman

Glad to hear you got yours! I think everyone has a pretty good chance today unless you ordered the 16GB gray. Like last year, those who ordered the base storage space gray were unlucky enough that it's again the smallest in number and largest in orders. Nothing yet here, and I got my confirmation 5 minutes after the phones went up for pre-order! So quite a while before 4 or 5am.

Hope it might be before the 6 week deadline at least!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat