cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

seane797, Hi there. My apologies for the issue in the store, and for the issues that you are having on checking on the status for your device. It can be hard to wait for something that was expected to enjoy earlier. I can help you get this resolved. Please follow the instructions given in the following link so that we can further assist you: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

NicoleC1984 Sorry to hear about your pre-ordering experience. Where was the order taken place?

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

thegoodlife1899 - I am so very sorry about your experience. I understand the need to have this device when expected. ​Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP.

- Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have a question for you SprintCare!

Normally I am quite a patient person. Like I said earlier in the thread, last year I was one of the first people to order the 5s, and ended up not receiving it until late November.

Here we are again though, and you're speaking like you are out of stock. I genuinely wonder something, and would like a "non-evasive answer". How is it that those of us who ordered less than 30 seconds after the phone was live on your site (confirmed in about the same) have not yet received ours or even any update about them, while people who ordered the next morning or even the next day, have already received their handsets or at the very least tracking info? There is no way you should be out of stock when the first have not yet received theirs, if the late people are already receiving their orders.

I am of course patient as you've seen from my posts here, but I really do wonder that. Do the warehouses ship from the last order, working back to the first orders? Or is it just purely totally random? I also know it's not the "scarcity" of the model. My neighbor received his from you guys on Friday, the exact same one I ordered. So while I am not upset, I am very curious how the process works. I don't see how you can be out of stock, with the late people having their orders, and the very first people not yet having even an update.

Highlighted
Master

INDYsean,

Thank you for the post. Would you like to share the reason you returned it? Please, let us know if we can be of assistance.

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

yasmanibalberi - To get information on your order please visit this site bit.ly/1i9bVTC and for an estimate of the delivery of your device check this other site bit.ly/1qGwtuI if you have any other question, please let us know.
Saul
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i dont mean to be rude but what your telling me with that sit is that i have to wait 2 to 4 weeks  for my phone that i pre ordered and paid in full and renewed my contract and was told i would get it on the 19th and other people  can just walk in and get a phone  the apple  store at my mall has had phones every day since release  my friend just walked in renewed his contract with them and walked out with 2   6+ 64 gigs in space gray ........ i like u guys and all but is it so hard ??? to get phones at least for the ones that were there on the first day of pre orders ??????????? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just found this paragraph: "The wait times are fairly lengthy with Verizon as well, with the company's web site displaying a shipping date of October 24 for an iPhone 6 Plus order. Sprint did not specify a timeline, only that shipping was delayed. Early November was the earliest AT&T could promise a device."

This was a middle paragraph on an article about wait times, posted on macworld.com  I'm hoping the reality is better than that, but I don't like seeing it in print that we could be looking at late Oct or even early Nov?!?!

Highlighted
Master

Moshe1fl - We are working on getting the device sent out as quickly as possible. Please visit sprint.com/ship for estimated shipping times on the iPhone 6 Plus. - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Still waiting!! I ordered iphone 6 64gb and 6+ 64gb instore around 4pm est. Received my 6 of course but still waiting on my boyfriends 6+.. I'm pretty impatient and so is he. I feel terrible even having my phone around him while he's waiting who knows how long. I wish there was an update.. the 4-6 weeks date leaves me uneasy. I need more specific dates. I check it everday hoping for some type of movement. I wish we were told about the wait BEFORE he pre-ordered!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Scratch that!! Just checked my order number for the 3rd time today and its on its way. iphone 6+ 64 gb space gray. It says 2-5 bus days with a tracking number provided. Ordered in store at 4pm est.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still no reply Sprint? I'll ask again. How are people who ordered insanely late compared to those of us who ordered the SECOND the phone was live for order on your site, getting their items/tracking and those of us who ordered first are being told you're out of stock?

Again, very patient person. But that seems a little backwards. Just let us know how it works. Because if you work from last orders backwards to the first orders, next time I'd like to make sure I order 12-24 hours late.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat