cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's nice and all. We know you'll ship them out as soon as you receive them. How about this time though... Novel idea I know, thinking outside the box here... But how about send them this time to the people who ordered first, and knock that crap off about sending them to people who ordered late? That'd be great

Especially since you're still ducking our questions about why you shipped them out of order to start.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The fact of the matter is Sprint is giving the same answer to all of the customers. WHY because there is nothing any of us are going to do about it. There are no actions behind our words. Including myself. I have been with sprint since I was 15 years old. I am 32 now. I have 7 lines with Sprint. and I had to fight with them to be able to do the iphone forever plan because I was like Screw this I am going to Verizon, they then where willing to work with me.

I pre ordered the phone on the 12th like everyone else. I even preregistered like I was told to do before the pre-order was offered. My mother in law pre ordered and had it delivered to the store and received hers in 5 days. I am still waiting on mine. I chatted with sprint yesterday and they stated the stores will get the phone first because they have priority. Due to it is shipping to my home I have no choice but to wait.

Oh and here is the kicker they will not allow me to cancel the order. I called the store yesterday and they (I am in Houston) have over 100 phones still in the back that where pre ordered and not yet picked up and if it is not picked up in a few more days they will send them to the warehouse and the warehouse will them reregister them to our accounts and mail them to us.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON??????????????????

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is something you can do. I've already talked to my bank. If I don't have any word on my phone by Monday evening (at least some kind of verifiable update on the status) I'll give Sprint the option to let me cancel the order (and my service, if they make it go that far). If they say no, I'll simply dispute the charge and cancel the payment on my end. Nothing in the world they can do about it.

Sprint better get on the ball soon. I've been the biggest supporter, earlier in the thread trying to calm people. But the moment I learned they were fucking around and shipping stock OUT OF ORDER it pissed me off just like everyone else I had been trying to calm.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not only are they shipping devices out of order, but apparently they're allocating stock for certain stores for walk-in customers. What kind of sick joke is this?! I tried to keep my cool in the beginning too, but it's been two weeks since I PREORDERED. Apparently Apple and Sprint don't know what a preorder is. That 4 to 6 weeks crap to me translates into "it'll take 4 to 6 weeks to make your phone and ship it to you" and I know that's not the case when I preordered during the first 48 hours! WHERE IS MY ******* PHONE SPRINT AND APPLE?!

Highlighted
Master

KRIPPLER,

Hmm. This isn't exactly correct. There are multitude of people who are still waiting on this device from the store. Did you get an email confirmation with your order number? I might recommend visiting www.sprint.com/myorder and checking the status here. I apologize for the frustration.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel - Thanks for the feedback. We are working on everything as quickly as possible. I do understand your frustrations with the ordering process. We realize that it is something that we need to improve. Please bare with us. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare - No, it seems you don't understand. And the issue won't be dropped until you answer the question and stop dodging it. Why were they shipped out of order to begin with? What method was used? This is relevant information, because assuming you meet my deadline of getting an update to me by Monday before I cancel service with you all (and the order) by method of having my bank cancel it for you - We need to know for the next "pre-order". What is your method? Is it as it seems, that you ship to the very last orders, and keep the first orders waiting until late October (or late November/early December with the 5s last year)? Because if that's the case, I'd rather wait a few days to order and get my fucking item on time, than order the moment it goes live and be one of the last people to get it.

Stop copying and pasting, saying you understand, and trying to otherwise brush the question aside. What method was used? What caused the latest orders to go out first, and the first orders to be those of us who can't get you to answer anything at all without blaming Apple or copy/pasting a script? Apple and supply issues didn't make you ship things backwards. Just answer it. Honesty would get you more points back with me, than BS answers. You've got one more try. I'm extra bitter because I spent the first half of this thread on you guys' side.

Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel

I can understand your frustration and we'd hate to see you go. The orders should have been shipped out in the order they were received. However, Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive them.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Should have, yes. But you know as well as we do that not only were they not shipped in order, it's showing based on who has gotten theirs already versus when they ordered that you literally started at the back of the line and worked your way backwards towards the front. Now, like I've had to ask several times to even get you to acknowledge it, I am telling you again. Find out why, tell us why. Because this happened with the 5s last year too.

Is it your normal practice? I thought it was a fluke last year. But if this is Sprint's norm, people need to know so they don't throw their money at you the moment of launch, but wait a few days so they get their order on time. Or go elsewhere. Because for example AT&T, even though their stock is no better, at least they ship in order, and seem to have a grasp of what the fuck is going on because they update their customers with good, accurate info on the shipments and supply every other day. You guys just keep leaving us in the dark saying "Uhhhh, I don't know...4-6 weeks because ummm... I dunno.... Apple!!"

One way you could keep me as a customer, and stop pissing people off, is to just start being honest and quit with the excuses. We know you're shipping them as fast as you get them. Trouble is you're shipping them to the wrong people. We need to know why, and you need to look into it and tell us why. Not just say "They should be shipping in order". Damn right, we agree, they should be. Now find out why they're not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok if it is in the warehouse ready to be shipped why 4-6 weeks when I ordered it 2 weeks ago?

Highlighted
Journeyman

It doesn't say your PHONE is at the warehouse.. it says your ORDER is.. just the paperwork is there, waiting to match up when inventory gets delivered. They have no clue when that might be and are telling everyone "up to 4-6 weeks" for the plus model.  So if/when they get stock, your order is there and they will fill it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unless of course you're one of us who were the very first to order. In which case they will fill it after all the late orders are completed and filled.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat