cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I have tried that link, still says the same thing since  9/12, but just called order support & was told that it's in the wear house & wIting to be sent out between this or next week , but no tracking number has been created yet , at least more than that darn website, but I have been told this before so we'll see

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope. Pre-ordered the second the phones went live on Sprint's site. One SG 16GB 6+, and one Silver 64GB 6+. Nothing on either. Seen plenty of both ship to late ordering customers, but haven't heard a peep myself being one of the very first. Sprint is most definitely shipping them way out of order, and still pretending to not see our questions about it.

Highlighted
Master

Laryl
When trying to track your order, your reference number would be the Sprint account number. If tracking it on Sprint.com/myorder , then the number would be the order number you were given when you placed your order. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

NikkiRoxx,

We don't want you to feel this way. Can you give us a little bit on what's going on to make you cancel the Pre-order? We can help. Thanks.

April
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

tjs_ - We don't want to see you go, I know waiting can be frustrating but we're working hard with Apple to meet the extremely high demand for these phones. Please bare with us a little longer as we replenish our inventory.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ARCEMV

I know that waiting can be very frustrating. We are working to get them shipped as quickly as possible.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

buschman517,

This is something we don't like to hear. We strive on providing excellent customer service to all of our customers. Please allow us to review this and turn this around for you by sending us a private message. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to provide the requested information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, well, well.  Unbelievably I just received an email from Sprint order support with shipping details for my SG 6+ 64GB.  I ordered in store at 10:39 am on 9/12/14.  It even has a tracking number (which doesn't work quite yet).  I hope this gives hope to everyone else who ordered on the first day.  I'll update once I the tracking number is working with an arrival date.  Mine is being shipped to the store.

Journeyman

Why? The problem isn't your stock. The problem is you shipped the first stock to the people who ordered last, and have kept the first pre-orders waiting. Why do you keep shifting the blame and trying to say it's "stock"? The items that were ours since we ordered first, were sent to other people. That's the problem. If it had been a matter of stock, we'd all be happily waiting. But we now know, and I demonstrated to you, that that was not the case.

If you want us to stay, answer to what you did, admit it, give us a guarantee we can actually enforce on you to not do it with the next stock, and things will be fine. But if you keep dancing around it, yes, many of us will leave. I was willing to wait a little longer for an answer before leaving Sprint, because one rep actually had some sense and didn't copy/past the "Let's blame Apple" stuff, but even she flaked out and never came back to answer the real concern.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad to hear you got some info on yours.

Highlighted
Journeyman

just got my tracking number today.. ordered 16gb sg Plus, online at 10:26am cst

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is frustrating is not having any way to track my order or any confirmation numbers!!! And all the store can tell me they will just call me when it comes in!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat