cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my phone (64G space gray) online on the 12th around 8pm. I received this message:

"Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder."

I just checked, and it still says the same message. I sure hope something changes because I'm getting impatient. 2 of my friends ordered theirs online at the same time and date I did , and one has AT&T and she got her phone delivered to her yesterday, and one has Verizon and she got an email that hers shipped today.

I don't know anyone with sprint that has received their phone yet.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

BOOM! Prime example of what everyone has been saying all along. Shipping shit out of order. I'm done with Sprint!

Highlighted
Master

damonwest1978, We apologize for the delay. We are working very hard to have everything shipped out in a timely manner. Thank you for your time and patience. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel,

Thank you for posting. I'm deeply sorry for the delay. Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Plus are on track to receive within the next 3-6 weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Honest question SprintCare. Do you people even read what we post? Yes, I have a question. It's the same question I've been asking for AT LEAST the last 6 or 7 pages. I'm not going to bother reposting it at this point. It's clear you don't care, you're not interested in answering or acknowledging what we say. That is pretty dismal if you ask me, considering we all pay you money each month. And on this order specifically, most of us the better part of (or in some cases over) $1,000. I would think the very least you could do in return, is offer us customer service that actually pays attention to our concerns.

That being said, it's clear you don't care. You're not interested. You don't read, and you don't have any interest in honesty or treating us like customers. I had set a deadline myself for last night, but after today - I am done. I'll be canceling my service. Canceling my order. You can eat any and all fees. I'm done. You've made it clear we're not important enough for you to even read what we write to you.

No, this isn't about supply. It's not about the iPhone. It wouldn't even matter if the phone showed up at my door right now. I'd just send it back. It's not about that anymore. This is a much deeper problem, I am disgusted, and I am finished. It actually fills me full of anger and disappointment that it's been the better part of 10 pages and you still don't read what we say. You just copy/paste the same nonsense "Thank you for posting, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns". You've taken someone that was defending you time and again around here, and actually pushed him (and his family) completely away from wanting to be customers at all. Goodbye Sprint, hello AT&T.

Edit: That is of course, unless you finally read what the question has been and answer it. That's the one thing that can keep me around, but I'm changing everything tomorrow otherwise.

Highlighted
Wizard

I've been watching these threads the last few days myself and searching for information throughout on who's shipping, has it improved etc. I did a late preorder myself, as opposed to most I've seen here with the earlier ones. I totally agree the orders should go in order as first come first serve. So this is not me whining about pre ordering late and wanting it now (though I wouldn't complain lol) I too would just like better tracking. Tried the UPS deal mentioned, stalking the order status page....husband went in and asked which the rep told him longer than I'm even seeing on the status page. I'm seeing 4-6 weeks they said 8 weeks... seeing many get their tracking recently gives me some hope. And the person who posted about ordering on the 19th... I actually hadn't decided and tried doing it on the 18th had issue, eventually got it going and while my contract is dated 18th, preorder and email dated for 12:01am the 19th. 6 plus 128g Black/grey, anyway i've seen a lot to confirm backwards shipping. Some of the comments at iphonehacks article dated for 9/14 on how to track from apple, any carrier, ups, or  fedex has interesting comments expressing the same deal across the board... this comment (pasted below in bold) I thought some of you would find interesting, though there is no real explanation of this. Just wondering if maybe this would be the deal with why orders are backwards from all the glitches and sites going down in the beginning. either way you would think they would resolve it and ship in order.

I just hope to have some information since I have to travel a lot. This was my first preorder. I will certainly not opt to do it again! It's not the wait that bothers me so much as having no definitive information... as echoed time and time again across this forum. Orders ship backwards, some don't even get notified and surprise a phone, some get notified to find the phone home when they get there. I just hope UPS helps me out with the notifcations if sprint isn't going to be updating anything.

"A ton of the earlier preorders got all screwed up with apples site being jacked up on preorder night. Most people who preordered first will not receive it on the 19th as there labels are only created. If you were lucky enough to wait a few days, you will get it on the 19th. Apple messed up, but you will still get an iPhone it just won;t be for a few weeks. first come, last serve is how they have to handle it now to fix the issue."

Of course it doesn't make much sense as to why they wouldn't start with labels. Again, just something I'm suggesting since sprint doesn't really have an answer - perhaps that might be the issue in general? IDK just thought I would give it a try.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i just received my tracking number , hasn't been picked up yet , but set up for two day delivery , thanks a lot it was a rough time & I hope the others up here get ther tracking soon , I know this has been frustrating but I'll be waitng for the iphone 7 so I won't go through this next year

Highlighted
Master

Hello EnBlaHimmel,

For information on shipping delivery and any other questions about pre-order, refer to: www.sprint.com/preorder.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ARCEMV - I know waiting can be frustrating. When you ordered did they give you any kind of information such as an order number?

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Laryl - The wait is almost over! We hope you enjoy your device once you receive it. - Shari

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my tracking today. Ordered at 1:30am pst on 09/12, but did not finish order till 11:30. I had issues of porting the number. I ordered a 6 plus space gray 16 gig

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sharon from SprintCare - You've put the nail in the coffin.

Even though I woke with a tracking number, I am canceling my service with you idiots, canceling the order (by force through my bank since you don't want to do it on the phone) and I am done with Sprint altogether. You've lost a several year, 4 line customer over the fact that you can't read a forum post and answer a question honestly. Not going to do business with such disloyal, dishonest provider.

Goodbye.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat