cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

hoyas82 I understand the urgency to have this device. Please read over the details about your pre-order at http://sprint.com/preorder, then http://sprint.com/ship/. Thanks. David Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

JMSIMON1967

I know how frustrating waiting can be. We are working to get them shipped as quickly as possible.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ARCEMV - I can understand your concern. How did you order the phone, was it in a Sprint store, over the phone or online? Please let me know and I will do my best to assist you. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel

The iPhone pre-order launch was a global demand. The completion of orders, tracking numbers and shipping protocol was not solely based on the time. There was many factors and processes that concluded our Sprint customers order and shipping information. We are working closely with Apple to ensure all phones are shipped out in a timely manner. We want to thank each and every one of our Sprint customers for being patient.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

niknak934, Glad to hear that you got your new device. If you need any assistance we're only a click away. Happy Connecting! - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

In other words, you shipped them out of order, you know you did, you're the ONLY provider that did, and you're still trying to make excuses. (And you've been lying through the whole thread with the "we ship them in order of time placed" or you're lying now, either way, lies). Still cancelled, you guys will still have to refund my pre-pay for a year's worth of 4 smartphone lines I put in when I made my order, and I'm still done.

Terrible, terrible business practice. I can't believe it took this many pages, reposting after you idiots deleted my posts, this many copy/paste responses from you guys, only to get to the end result of "We lied, but we don't care it's not our fault, blah blah blah".

I am glad to be done with you. It is amazing, when this thread started I'd been a customer for years, was defending you guys tooth and nail, pre-pay EACH year (thousands of dollars for 4 lines) and have been a happy customer. But over the course of a few weeks you've turned me completely away. I'll say this for you, you guys are really good at taking loyal, happy customers and making them leave. I'll definitely be warning people in my life who use Sprint on how you treat your customers. I'm not even talking about the fucking iPhone 6+, this is just business practice and ethics in general. Terrible people, the lot of you.

Highlighted
Master

Laryl, Glad to hear that you got your tracking number for your iPhone 6. If you need any assistance we're only a click away. Happy Connecting!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been watching the Sprint community postings regarding the iPhone 6 Plus out of curiosity and to try and keep abreast of what is going on with the shipping.  We preordered 2 phones on the 13th.  When I went online to place the orders, it was clearly stated that for the specific phones we were ordering there would be a shipping delay of 4-6 weeks.  I elected to go ahead with the order, knowing full well that it could be a month or more before we received anything.  I completely understand purchasing something and wanting it as quickly as possible.  But the truth of the matter is that we have working phones and what is the real hurry?  So, I chose to remain patient and give Sprint the opportunity to ship according to what they stated.

I am happy to report that I received tracking information this morning.  So, the phones are actually coming EARLIER than what was stated when I ordered.  I know there seems to have been some fallacy on the part of Sprint or Apple or whoever.  But I would like to say that I have been with Sprint for many, many years.  My very first cell phone was with them.  I briefly went to Nextel until they merged and am now back with Sprint and have been for a while.  So you could say that I have been with Sprint for nearly 15+ years.  I have honestly NEVER had a bad customer service experience.  I am not saying you couldn't be unlucky enough to get a rep who may not provide the best service.  I am just saying it has been my personal experience that Sprint has been really good.  So, since there is a lot of Sprint hatred going on and they may be losing some customers, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for the customer service I have received over the years and thank them for getting my phones shipped ahead of their stated ship time.  The one and only thing that I could even think of to complain about is that in recent times, I have had more trouble with calls being dropped and cellular service not being as strong as it once was in certain areas.

Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel,

I understand your frustration and apologize that we have not responded to you better. We are working to get the iPhone 6 and 6 plus out to those that ordered them as quickly as possible. I understand that you are thinking of leaving and cancelling your order. I hope that you change your mind. Which model of the iPhone 6 in Space Grey did you order? Also, do you have your order number? If you want I can look into your order and see what I can find out.

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't think you understand my frustration at all as you still haven't addressed the problem. It has nothing to do with the phone itself. I got my tracking last night, and I'll be sending it right back and canceling with you folks completely. Unless between now and then something changes and you guys address the concern. It's funny. The one thing you'd have to do to keep such a loyal customer is admit what you did, and actually speak to your customer like a person, not like an idiot that can't tell he's being dismissed with a copy/paste script.

I'm not going over it again. It's been posted at least 2 times per page over the last several pages, in response to you every single time you've replied to me with a nonsense post. You can look into it yourself. But basically, I have no interest in doing business with a company that is dishonest and tries to pass the blame when it messes up. Or even goes as far as calling it's own customers liars, or DELETING posts they make that demonstrate you are lying.

It's really sad too. I've been with you guys for a VERY long time, many years. Loved my service, never had a problem until this. But the lies and failure to address the lies, as well as the severity with which you ignore your customers and respond with copy/pastes, have been so bad it's reversed how happy I was with Sprint.

Highlighted
Master

damonwest1978

I'm glad to hear that you will be getting your device soon.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So I checked my order status this morning and my phone has shipped! I was in the batch that was supposed to take 4-6 weeks.

Thanks Sprint!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat