cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

buschman517, Hey there. Do you have your order number available? You can track your order here: sprint.com/myorder - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

HOW do I stop tracking on these threads??? I searched and found a post from a YEAR ago with the same problem, the advice was that you/sprint have the same problem and maybe click to track and stop again.. that didn't work for them a year ago and it's not working for me now.  PLEASE how do we stop these?

and yeah I would ask this in customer service threads if I could figure out how.. these forums are hard to navigate.

Highlighted
Master

peterpham91,

Happy to hear that you will be receiving your new iPhone soon. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel,

Thank you for following up, and good to hear that you received your tracking number. We certainly wouldn't want you to leave us as a valued customer. I have read the questions you raised through this thread, and I've brought it up to my superiors. We understand your frustration regarding this matter--please know that we intend to address it accordingly. We will search for conclusive evidence that there was something systematically peculiar about the pre-orders, once all the reports are available. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

KERCHI,

Thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you and the rest of our customers. I would be happy to check the towers in those areas for service issues. Please provide 2 nearby cross streets & zip. If you are not currently having issues then please let us know when you are and we will be happy to check at that time. Thank you for being a long time loyal Sprint customer for over 15 years.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't worry about it. It's not something that matters. I don't care that I received the tracking number, and it has nothing to do with the iPhone. It's coming back to you. My problem personally is with how disgustingly you treat your customers around here. Send it to your superiors or whatever, I am sure the people who are sticking with you would indeed like to know why they were outright lied to and why you guys so seriously mismanaged your resources. But I personally don't care about it at this point.

Conclusive evidence already provided, and I don't know why it's even necessary. SPRINT are the ones that did this, it's not like there's some mystery that needs investigated. All you would have had to do is admit it, correct it, and move on. But instead, you guys elected to lie, ignore, and dismiss it, and not only that... You proceeded to call customers liars, delete their posts to save face, and tried to blame Apple for what you did and how you were treating people.

I'm gone, but I do hope you can find answers for your other customers. And pro-tip, don't ever treat people this way again. Remember, it's got nothing to do with the iPhone. if you think it does, you STILL don't understand the problem, and it's no wonder you guys are rated so poorly as you are. I thought it was a fluke before. I loved Sprint's service, but I now see exactly what other people mean when they rate you the way they do.

Highlighted
Master

Laryl - I would be glad to help you out. First, click the dark grey arrow next to your user avatar near the top, right corner of the page. Select Preferences from the pull down menu. You'll be taken to your Bio page. Once on your bio page, select Edit preferences in the Actions container below your picture gallery. You'll be taken to the General Preferences page. From thispage, make updates by checking and un-checking the various buttons pertaining to what you currently receive notifications for or what you wish to receive notifications for going forward. Once you've made the desired changes - click Save at the bottom of the page. I hope this helps. If not, please let us know. - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same story. I ordered on 09/19, with the expectation of 4-6 weeks because tat's what I was told and I got my phone on yesterday!

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Global demand for the new iPhone 6 plus has been unprecedented."

"Global demand for the new iPhone 6 plus has been unprecedented."

Enough already, Sprint!  These are not even the WORDs of the Sprint Customer Techs, but those of news reporters.Tell us something that we don't know like: when can we expect to get our phones? Don't tell us to go and check the status of our orders, because most of us have done that several times already! If you can't provide the desired information then say you don't know or say nothing at all. One post mentioned that they were told the Sprint stores have priority over those of us who ordered online. Wrong! We all should have priority, and phones should be sent out on a first come first served basis. This means if I were the first one to order my phone then I should be first to receive my phone, or if I were tenth to order my phone then I should be the tenth person to get my phone regardless if I ordered my phone online or in the store. It's that simple.

Highlighted
Master

BurkeKerry,

I agree that everyone should have priority and will have passed your thoughts and feedback up the chain. I apologize that I do not have an exact date that I can quote. I do know that we are getting devices out as quickly as we can across the nation. The iPhone 6+ was the most ordered of the new iPhones and the estimates I am seeing are 4-6 weeks from the date of order. However, as a few of the people in this thread have shown, often people are receiving them faster than this. I certainly understand that waiting is hard and I really do appreciate your patience.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Decided to reply to your post because it's not the fact that I personally have not recived my phone, it's the fact that I was told to go into the store to order, a 1st for me.  2nd) I was told and chged for the phone to be overnighted, where I do not know, nor did I ask, I assumed home.  Yet here we are, many of us with NO TRACK G NUMBERS or confirmation numbers.  We are being told only the store call help there.  Yet, the waiting time is beyond my time frame.  No return calls to voice mails, voice mail full, and now no I e answers the phone at the store.    I too have been a loyal Sprint customer since I was 17, 1999.  My first phone now I have 7 lines for my inherited siblings.  Never a problem. until now.  I hate being plain out lied too.  Asking for tracking information is normal and every customerno matter what plan, contract, lease, easy pay or plain out cash, should be treated the same.  OREORDER IS JUST THAT.  Yet, preorders are still waiting while others that ordered their phones after us are reciving either one of the new phones.  So there is more than just getting the phone in.  It's being provided the information due to a customer period. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I originally ordered 4 new phones on the 18th of september. 3 iphone 6 64g and one iphone 6 plus 64g the 3 iphone 6 showed up with in 5 days. Still waiting on my 6+ 64 space grey. I ordered on the phone with sprint care and was told that ALL phones would arrive in 2-5 days. I ask several times and was assured my phones were in stock and would be shipped the following day the 19th launch day. It was not till the next day when I logged onto sprint to find a 4-6 week wait for my 6+ delivery. I called and was of course told that was the case and when I ask why I was LIED to I received nothing but a sorry for the misscommunication ......... Like I failed to understand them. Well now my wife and kids all have there phones and I have not a phone to use. I ask what I would do for 4-6 weeks and I was told by sprint to get ANOTHER PHONE and ADD ANOTHER LINE...... Are you kidding me  who is paying for this sprint?? NO I WOULD HAVE TO. It is outrageous to tell a customer to just buy another phone and add another line so YOU SPRINT can get more MONEY... Well since I still have no tracking info on m y 6+ 64g grey. I have since decided to order the 6+ 128g grey which I placed the order last night. I was surprisingly told I would have my phone in "no more then 2-3 weeks"  I was shocked so I had the lady on the phone from sprint care repeat it to me 3 times. She also said but I would most likely see it sooner...... My gut says I am being lied to AGAIN by sprint to get the order... Time will tell. 

I wanted to add I am a NEW sprint customer buying 5 new phones/lines with NEW service and I am getting lied to and treated poorly. It is not looking good for Sprint. I have spoke with ATT and they are now shipping orders out WEEKS earlier then expected. I am very close to canceling and looking for another provider.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat