cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Ms.LMC
Thats not something we like to hear. I'll be more than happy to assist you in resolving this issue. If you have your order number, please visit this link http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa for further information.
- Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered the iPhone 6 plus space grey 64 gb on 9/19 at 8 am and still nothing. Don't feel bad. After seeing all of the posts. I have checked the availability for pick up on the Apple website and the majority of the blame lies with Apple, so I posted on their feedback. I know they wanted to drive up the demand but this is ridiculous especially for long time Apple customers. All they had to do is have the product before they made the announcement and shipped them out a day the same day of the pre-orders or something. They need to fire their marketing director or whoever made this dumb move. My iPhone 5 is busted so I had to activate an old phone until my new iPhone 6 plus come in and this is so frustrating. It is ridiculous but they know we are at their mercy. We either wait for the phone or not. It's our choice. I really suggest giving Apple some feedback and letting them know exactly how you feel as well.  We spend our money. Or shall I say, we give them our money and make them rich,but  we have to sit and wait as long as they make us wait.

Wizard

CFickel I finally placed mine on the 18th took forever to go through and email states 19th at 12:01 am. 128gb SG 6+

No tracking information. I think they made a lot more 16's. Not sure. My case came today Well my basic not doing anything important case anyway.

Journeyman

It isn't Apple's problem but the blame should lie with Sprint. Many customers that ordered after I did(9/12) already got their iPhone 6+ and some identical to what I ordered. What's depressing, today I saw a guy with identical iPhone that I ordered and he ordered his 6 days after I did and he got his last week.

Tomorrow will be 29 days since my pre-order and nothing yet.

Wizard

br61 which gb did you order if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to get an idea if all the 128's are going to take eons. also if anyone here is interested here is an ongoing thread from the preorders for sprint at mac rumors. the guys here are keeping decent track of who ordered what, date, and what info they've received so far may be of help to some. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1776212&page=105

Master

DANILUVSRUSS2,

Thank you for posting. Waived activation fee is usually a promotion that is completed at the point of sale.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I cancelled my 6 Plus Gold 64gb pre-order on 9/22, I pre-ordered 9/13 at 12:35am EST. On 10/3 I received a tracking number even though it was cancelled, I requested the item be turned around because I pre-ordered the Note 4. Sprint still sent the item and was in my city on 10/6. UPS processed the return to sender same day, I called around yesterday and Today and found a store that had a Gold 6 Plus 128gb, I rushed there, cancelled my Note pre-order and now I have the phone :-) In short...go to the stores and get the phone!

Highlighted
Master

CFickel

We apologize for the delay. As soon as we receive the phones we will ship them out. We appreciate your patience.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Master

CPride72,

Thanks for posting. We appreciate your suggestions and information. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Marie
Social Care Team
Journeyman

I ordered my 6+ on 9/22 on and received it on 10/7. I ordered it at the store and was told it would be 3 weeks and they would call me when they receive it and that I would not receive a tracking number. Welp, on 10/5/2014 I received a tracking number through email and when the phone arrived at the sprint store in milwaukee at 11AM CST, I waited all the way until 04:00PM and noone called. So I went to the store and let them know my phone was there and I wanted it now and they quickly activated and sent me on my marry way.

Lesson learned, I'll never go through sprint again for the phone, I will just go through Apple directly. I noticed that ppl were receiving their phones directly from apple at least 2 weeks before the people who ordered directly from sprint. And remember guys, Apple can now  set your plans just as your carriers can, there is no need to go to the carriers for your apple devices.

Journeyman

well goodmorning did anyone got any updates since everybody is quiet today lol am just wondering bc I didn't have one still

Wizard

nope! Still waiting for my tracking number smh

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat