cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

I got my delay email from Sprint a few days ago, but I'm not mad at them.  Go onto any of their competitor's forums, and you'll see the same exact frustration from people.  The 128 GB models are in incredibly short supply, either due to the rumored chip problems, or totally unexpected demand.   NO ONE is getting them at the moment.  Across the board.  Unless you want a 16 or 64 GB, calm down, send hate mail to Apple. 

Journeyman

That's not true, I have friends all over the world that I've talked to. Many of the 128's are sitting in storage rooms with nobody buying them because of the price. Singapore has an influx of them but they selling them for $1500-$2000 a pop on the black market to US buyers but they still in the stores. It was a distribution and production fuggup that got us here. Fact remains other carriers are getting more on the 5th but no word from Sprint.

Master

Phonomatic, Hey there! I definitely don't want to see you go. Please follow this link so I can speak to you about this issue http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Master

Phonomatic Please let us know if you have a specific Sprint related issue that we can help you with.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

you guys got me with that one.. I don't even have a phone number with Sprint, but I'm sure as hell not waiting 7 more weeks for a phone. The last time I spoke to a Sprint rep they dropped the ball and never responded. it's going on 2 weeks so that's pointless.

Journeyman

Well I don't have my phone.. work on that for me....

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Sprint keeps deleting my post. Stop deleting my post.

iStockNow Live iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Stock Map

Journeyman

It is now 8 weeks and no still phone (iPhone 6 Plus 128GB)...

I placed My Order on 9/22/2014 f(rom New Jersey, USA) and I was told 4-6 weeks:

Product ID

Description

1. Qty.

Order Date

Tracking #

IPHONE 6P GRAY 128GB KIT

2014-09-22

Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB has been received. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

To my surprise, on October 31, 2014 (week 6), I received an email stating:

Important order alert

Your shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 3 to 4 weeks from today for:
Phone model: IPHONE6 PLUS GRAY 128GB KIT

It is an understatement to say that being told in week 6 that I should expect another delay of up to 4 weeks was disappointing.

This coming Friday, November 21, 2014, I will be at week 3 of Sprint's "revised" shipping delivery period. 

No word on whether orders placed prior to my order date on September 22, 2014, have been filled.  Each time I call Customer service (and I have called several times), they cannot give any better estimate or explanation.   I fear yet another last second email telling me that I have to wait until 2015...

Journeyman

ordered Sept 19 and still waiting. 6+ 128 grey

Journeyman

Just got off the phone with my local Iphone Store she said they get the I+ SP 128 delivered every day just sold the last one for the day... I can't cancel fast enough..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat