cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

I figured I would throw in my 2 cents. I ordered a 128gb 6+ SG on 10/15/14 from Sprint online. In fairness to Sprint I am still in my original delivery estimate of 4-6 weeks. I am currently in week 5 plus 1 day. I have not received any updates or emails from Sprint so I guess they have a week to get me the phone. I will say that if I receive an e-mail delaying my order another "x" amount of time I will be canceling my order. I am currently a longtime Verizon customer who decided to make a switch. It'll be very easy to just stay where I am.

Sprint Care, please do not respond to this message I know everyone is working as hard as they can and a canned response is not what I am looking for. If you would like to provide me with hard facts about my order then I would be happy to chat. And yes I have checked sprint.com/myorder..

Good luck to everyone I hope you all get yours soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my "further delay" email at the end of week 5.  From skipping around on the MacRumors forum, and the forums on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon, it seems the only place to get the 6+ SG 128GB is directly from Apple.  And they're still pretty rare.

Master

sydbfloyd67

We do apologize for the delay. Demand for that particular model is still high and supply is limited. We're still waiting for the manufacturer to supply us with the phones.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Eight weeks, one day, and still counting... 6+ SG 128GB

Journeyman

Found Space Gray 128GB today at a Target in Allentown PA.  Currently trying to cancel my order that I made on Oct 5th in a corporate store and get my money back.  Sprint will cancel my order IF I do it in the store, but I'll have to wait until the phone arrives to get refunded.  For me #TheWait has become #TheStruggle

Journeyman

I ordered on Nov 6,2014 and got my tracking info on Nov 21,2014

Journeyman

what model phone?

Journeyman

I order my Sprint iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold Model On September 22, From My Retail Store, They Game Me A Tracking # & I Would Check Everyday & Said Show "No Record Found" Today Is The 8 Weeks I Waited, So I Decided To Call To My Sprint Local Store To FInd The Status On My Iphone & Told Me That My Iphone Was Already At The Store,That They Just Receive A Shiiping In, I Drove Over & Pick Up My Iphone Today I Was So Happy, Good Thing I Called Today I Had A Feeling That i Needed To Call , Love My New iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb , My Advice Call Your Local Sprint Store it Might Be There Waiting For Pickup      Goodluck

Journeyman

odelldavis... what phone was is, size, gb and color?

Journeyman

Adame, that was wayyyyyy to long to wait on that model, 2 weeks ago they were only on a 2-5 day wait!! This is why sprint sucks!!!!! People who ordered a week ago got phones before people who ordered 2 months ago!!

Wizard

Been calling every other day and getting the same response; not in

Master

Adame -

That's great. If you have any questions, please contact us.

- Luis
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat