Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Watercc -

You can find your order information by visiting http://bit.ly/1tciGZl

- Luis
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

No i can't bought it in the store and the order number on the receipt is useless....

Journeyman

I ordered 3 (three) iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Gray phones on 9/20/14 with the "it will take 4 to 6 weeks" from the guy at the store.

Received 3 emails from Sprint on 10/28/14 saying each phone had a revised shipping delivery timeline of "3 to 4 weeks from today".  (This also gave me orders numbers I could track once they shipped through sprint.com/myorder)

Received an email on 11/18/14 saying the phones on order for this account have a revised shipping time of "4 to 6 weeks from today".

We are in our 10th week of waiting, have been very patient and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?  I've been checking sprint.com/myorder every day and still get no results.

Is there an issue with the 128GB version of the 6+ that we aren't being told about?  I've seen a few articles talking about constant rebooting/loop.

From my other research on these forums and other web sites, it sure doesn't seem like Sprint is fulfilling the orders in the order they were placed... after seeing countless people order phones and receive them several weeks after I did.  Will do some more research during the week about availability (I know my local Apple store has at least 1 iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Gray in stock).

Master

Watercc

I do apologize for the delay. If you purchase the device from the store, they will contact you when the device arrives.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Wizard

thanks for the effortless pathetic answer I have see 50 times now, don't even respond to me again with that garbage answer unless you are gonna put some effort into it and tell people what they deserve to hear,,,

Master

Watercc

Sorry to hear you feel this way. I know this is very upsetting and not what you like to hear. We are working hard to receive shipment from the manufacturer, once we receive shipment we will send devices out as soon as possible.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I think I've given Sprint enough time to fulfill my order or at the very least give me a decent answer.

To re-quote my original post:

I ordered 3 (three) iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Gray phones on 9/20/14 with the "it will take 4 to 6 weeks" from the guy at the store.

Received 3 emails from Sprint on 10/28/14 saying each phone had a revised shipping delivery timeline of "3 to 4 weeks from today".  (This also gave me orders numbers I could track once they shipped through sprint.com/myorder)

Received an email on 11/18/14 saying the phones on order for this account have a revised shipping time of "4 to 6 weeks from today".

We are in our 10th week of waiting, have been very patient and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?  I've been checking sprint.com/myorder every day and still get no results.

Is there an issue with the 128GB version of the 6+ that we aren't being told about?  I've seen a few articles talking about constant rebooting/loop.

From my other research on these forums and other web sites, it sure doesn't seem like Sprint is fulfilling the orders in the order they were placed... after seeing countless people order phones and receive them several weeks after I did.  Will do some more research during the week about availability (I know my local Apple store has at least 1 iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Gray in stock).

This week, I will check all carriers and the first to deliver my order and or have the phones in stock wins.  I'll take my 5 lines of service to any other carrier happily.  Not sure why I've stuck with Sprint this long when the LTE coverage is a joke compared to others and the customer service has been nothing but lame.

Actually looking forward to it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

RobertRinCA,

I've looked through all the forums of the other carriers.....Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile.....no one is getting the 128GB 6+ in Space Grey.  There have been trickles here and there of the Gold and Silver models, but not in great quantities, and most of those are at Apple Stores.  I debated dropping, but from the looks of it, it won't do any good.  There's either an issue that Apple's trying to address, which has halted their supply; or Apple dropped the ball estimating the demand for the 6+ 128GB models.

I ordered a 128GB 6+ in Space Grey on 10/6.  Got my delay email last week.  I'm not too worried about it.  It will come....eventually. 

Master

RobertRInCA - I can completely understand your frustration. However, the processing time has a lot to do with the type of device. Each device requires different periods of time for the order to be processed and the device to be shipped. We really appreciate your patience while we work to get the device out as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Indie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat