cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

bigspencdog - The sales representatives does not generate the tracking number so it would not be on the receipt. The receipt will show the confirmation number of the order. The tracking number gets generated once there is a device to be shipped. We don't want you to be unhappy at all, Sprint is doing all they can to ensure all orders are filled in a timely manner. - Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

News flash!!! You aren't doing enough!!!!!

Highlighted
Wizard

Don't forget until it ships you will have no idea as you have no idea how long all these people will be waiting; same ole song and dance, 8 weeks and I'm done, got my refund today....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Almost 10 weeks now!!!!!  What is going on!?!?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I could've built this phone by now with sticks, super glue, copper wire and glass from my old eye glasses.

Highlighted
Wizard

I cancelled my sprint order Thursday and bought directly from Apple and will have by Friday. Just posting this so you can make an informed decision. I waited 8 weeks and was told and additional 4-6, here's where I'm at now from Apple directly:

Shipment Progress

What's This?

Location Date Local Time Activity

Anchorage, AK, United States 12/02/2014 3:23 P.M. Departure Scan

12/02/2014 2:00 P.M. Arrival Scan

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 12/03/2014 12:15 A.M. Departure Scan

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 12/02/2014 11:23 P.M. Departure Scan

12/02/2014 7:26 P.M. Arrival Scan

ZhengZhou, China 12/02/2014 4:20 P.M. Departure Scan

ZhengZhou, China 12/01/2014 11:02 P.M. Arrival Scan

12/01/2014 10:40 P.M. Departure Scan

12/01/2014 9:35 P.M. Location Scan

12/01/2014 7:36 P.M. Origin Scan

China 12/01/2014 6:55 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Highlighted
Journeyman

My wait is over received a tracking number and email from UPS will be delivered tomorrow the 3rd by end of day coming from Louisville Kentucky

ordered 9/20/2014  73 days of waiting

6 plus 128 Space Gray

online Sprint upgrade

Don't congratulate me Sprint Care you did NOTHING

I hope this means all my 6plus 128 SG brothers and sisters waiting is close to an end.

This damn phone better be well worth this wait and frustration

Good luck to all and thanks for others help and work on this forum

Highlighted
Journeyman

this just made me happy glad u got urs bro.....so ill give mine a week or 2 hopefully sooner.... and lmao at sprint care don't say congrats lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome!  Good to hear... ordered 3 of them (6+ 128GB SG) in store on 9/20... gives me some hope before the end of the year, lol!

Sprint Care is next to worthless too, lol.

Highlighted
Master

Watercc,
We are so sorry that your device took such a long time to get delivered to you. Thank you for provide information about other purchasing options. If there is anything that you need assistance with please feel free to let us know.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine 10/10 and 2 weeks ago I got an email saying another 4-6 weeks!!! It is ridiculous!!! When I put my order number in I get nothing but the date I ordered and the color!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON SPRINT!!!!!!??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good to see some folks getting Shipping Tracking Numbers.  I ordered mine on the following Monday after the presale.  Actually I ordered the Friday then decided to change my order.

Checking my order status today I got this:

Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB has been received. For orders placed through 11/28, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. For orders placed 11/29 and after, we will do our best to deliver in 2 to 3 weeks from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

Which doesn't make much sense as I have been waiting more then 4-6 weeks.  I realize Sprint and other carriers didn't pre-order enough cuz' they didn't want to have excess stock on hand but really this is way too long.

Of course this week my old iPhone died so I'm phone-less to the 6+ comes.  Can't wait!  I have had the case for the phone since October hope I can find it!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat