cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

blooddragon25,

That's the last thing we want you to do! Have you tried checking sprint.com/orderstatus?

- Martinis
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just canceled my order went to Apple and got the phone in my hand. Now I'm waiting for the " Escalation Department to get off their ass" and refund my money they quickly charged me for the phone they DONT have.   Man I can't wait for May, my contract expires.  Guess who's not staying with SPRINT.............. This guy

Wizard

I did the same thing after 8 weeks when they told me 4 -6 weeks and have had the phone for about a month now,,,,my refund took 2 days...

Wizard

yep, Sprint just keeps giving the same ridiculous answers not weeks but month later; think they would have learned another language by now or at least not to insult everyone's intelligence at least,,,cancelled after 8 weeks of waiitng when they told me 4-6 more and by these threads that was a crock too....they are so wrong,,,,and I hope someone files a lawsuit for fraud and wins,,,,,i HAD MY PHONE IN LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER ORDERING STRAIGHT THROUGH APPLE AND CANCELING THE HEADACHE WITH SPRINT...they are lucky I didn't leave altogether which I still may in a few months when contract is up......shameful.......but have had the phone for a month now....

Journeyman

how come the sprint stores have them and Apple stores have them but for some reason it may take "at least" 4-6 weeks of you placed your order after November 15?  I ordered my iPhone 6plus thru this iPhone lease for life program maybe because I didn't put any money down puts me at the back of the line.

But  again accepting an order that you either cannot or have no intention of fulfilling is misrepresentation at best and fraud at worst. What is worse is calling to check the status. You would think you could get accurate information by just prvoiding an order number but it takes around 15 minutes of the rep insisting no record of the order before she puts me on hold and says it may be another 4-6,weeks

Journeyman

really check my order status. why didn't i think of that. of course i checked my order status. i done i'm canceling my order and finding another carrier and i hope there is a class action lawsuit against this company  

Master

​Watercc- Let us know if you have any questions. - Joanne
Sprint Social Care
Master

blooddragon25 - We can take a deeper look into this please send us a private message follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X- Joanne
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

ok talked to an agent on live chat says my order will be delivered on 12/26 anybody want to take bets it wont

Master

BLACKSCORPIONXXX,

I'm sorry to hear that you was not able to get your order from one our Sprint stores. We don't want to see you go. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally have a tracking number.....6+ 128GB Space Grey ordered 10/6.  Looks like the fabled shipment came in.....guessing my phone will be here at the end of the week.

Journeyman

Thats good for you. I'm getting screwed.

Ordered the exact same phone on 9/27. Called the store today they have no clue. Ironically when I called last week, they told me that they were getting a large shipment of phones this week. The person I spoke to today was unaware of such a shipment. 

ridiculous.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat