cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

FYI, my tracking number didn't show up until LATE this evening.  From Sprint's track record on this issue, my guess is the communication between the stores and warehouses is p*** poor.  I would be calling your store daily until they figure it out.  good luck to everyone out there still waiting......hopefully this week the wait will end for everyone.

Master

sydbfloyd67,
That is definitely good news. We definitely want to apologize about the wait time and hope you have a blast with your new iPhone 6 plus. Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Wow syd, I ordered 2 of the same exact phone on 9/28 and still haven't gotten anything.

Journeyman

FInally, after 12 weeks of waiting received my tracking number. 128G 6+ SG on 9/30

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally after 9 weeks (ordered 10/10) I got my tracking # and phone should be delivered TODAY!!! STILL THANKS FOR NOTHING SPRINT!

Journeyman

sydbfloyd67

DMS007

KEEYAAA

Can you let me know how you ordered, and when they are scheduled to arrive to you so I know when to hound my Sprint store that I ordered my phone from on 10/1/2014?

Journeyman

I ordered mine through the 1800 number but I was annoying I called every day and spoke to everyone in that department! My phone was ordered 10/10 at about 5pm and its scheduled to arrive before 8pm

Master

KRAVENz --

Have you checked the status of your order by visiting www.sprint.com/myorder?

- Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Oh, so it is scheduled to arrive today?

Journeyman

Hmm, since we ordered it on the same day (although I ordered online), perhaps I'll soon receive the mythical tracking number.  Wouldn't that be amazing?

Journeyman

I hope so!

Journeyman

Yes, Finally!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat