cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

KEEYAAA, Thank you for keeping us updated! We do apologize for the wait you experienced, the iPhone was in popular demand! Reach out at anytime, thanks for being with Sprint! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

ordered online, if I rememeet correctly, not sure you can track the order made from the store. I would think the the store you ordered yours from should be there by Friday. Shipping might take longer because I do not think they do 2nd day air to the stores due to the size of the shipments. Good luck and I hope yours is on the way. I know the frustration of thewait. I just hope these are the updated phone with whatever flaws being fixed.

Journeyman

I can only hope I see my phone soon.  It'll be 11 weeks as of tomorrow...and I'm tired of this wait.  I often times feel like a person trapped inside of a box asking what the outside world looks like, all because the Sprint store employees and the system that they use is about as helpful as the can opening robots that answer our inquiries here.  I've been stating as of late.

Sprint, you have four days to get the phone I ordered in my hands...or else.

Highlighted
Journeyman

MashPotatoJones,

I ordered mine online on 10/6.  Should be in my hands tomorrow, 12/17.

Master

MashPotatoJones, Hey there! We want you to get your iPhone as quickly as possible! How was the device ordered? Due to high demand, there was a backorder for the phone. Have you received a tracking number? Keep us posted! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Master

Memphi_Bob, Thanks for reaching out! Certainly want to have that device in your hands soon! Working with the manufacture to get those out quickly. Keep checking for the email with the tracking information. - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Just got tracking number now what are u going to do for me to pay for the service for 11 weeks that I had to wait  

PS I never got activation credit or any other emails and this case better be great 11 week back order is probably the worst fusarium in electronics hisTory not even the Wii had this many problems

Master

tthomas1021 - Great. We're happy to hear that you got your tracking number, so you will receive your device soon. We need to access your account, so we can determine what can be done. Please follow the directions in the following link for further assistance http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I never got a free case offer

Journeyman

I ordered it in a Sprint corporate store.  No, I have not received a tracking number probably because it's going to the store.  Oh gee...there was a back order on the phone?  How on earth would the 11 WEEK WAIT NOT CLUE ME IN ON THAT!?!?

Journeyman

LOL!

Hey.. by the way...

"unprecedented"

"Global Demand"

"Working closely"

"Private Message"

Journeyman

If their answers were really in cans...we'd have all died of botulism by now...that's how old their responses were getting.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat